General Manager Power Rankings: NFL draft edition!- from NFL.COM | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General Manager Power Rankings: NFL draft edition!- from NFL.COM

If you look closely they only ranked him 16/23 which is terrible. Gms who only had one or two years didn’t really get ranked. They made interesting point that Grier needs to use all these picks to get players as good as the two players he traded mikah and tunsil. Hopefully Jackson and Noah I. Step up this year and deliver. Obviously tua is important but that draft pick wasn’t from a trade. Then of course we need to hit on this years draft.

• Round 1, Pick No. 5: Tua Tagavailoa, QB, Alabama
  • Round 1, Pick No. 18: Austin Jackson, OT, USC
  • Round 1, Pick No. 30: Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn
  • Round 2, Pick No. 39: Robert Hunt, G, Louisiana-Lafayette
  • Round 2, Pick No. 56: Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama
  • Round 3, Pick No. 70: Brandon Jones, S, Texas
  • Round 4, Pick No. 111: Solomon Kindley, G, Georgia
  • Round 5, Pick No. 154: Jason Strowbridge, DE, North Carolina
  • Round 5, Pick No. 164: Curtis Weaver, OLB, Boise State
  • Round 6, Pick No. 185: Blake Ferguson, LS, LSU
  • Round 7, Pick No. 246: Malcolm Perry, WR, Navy
This will turn out to be a GREAT draft, not good , great..

Noah and Austin are going to be high level players, Tua, is gonna be just fine, Raeqwon ( who I was wrong about) looks like a real player, Hunt (another I was wrong about) Kindley who I thought was a steal in the draft, Malcom Perry is gonna make this team imo.. random Jones has a chance to be a good player and starter.

that’s a hell of a draft.

Last edited:
If you look closely they only ranked him 16/23 which is terrible. Gms who only had one or two years didn’t really get ranked. They made interesting point that Grier needs to use all these picks to get players as good as the two players he traded mikah and tunsil. Hopefully Jackson and Noah I. Step up this year and deliver. Obviously tua is important but that draft pick wasn’t from a trade. Then of course we need to hit on this years draft.
He has room to grow and move up, for sure!

2019 he got three starters, Wilkins, Vanginkel, and a steal in Gaskin..

pretty good , not great or good But pretty good.

I can’t judge him before that with tannenbaum Here.

• Round 1, Pick No. 5: Tua Tagavailoa, QB, Alabama
  • Round 1, Pick No. 18: Austin Jackson, OT, USC
  • Round 1, Pick No. 30: Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn
  • Round 2, Pick No. 39: Robert Hunt, G, Louisiana-Lafayette
  • Round 2, Pick No. 56: Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama
  • Round 3, Pick No. 70: Brandon Jones, S, Texas
  • Round 4, Pick No. 111: Solomon Kindley, G, Georgia
  • Round 5, Pick No. 154: Jason Strowbridge, DE, North Carolina
  • Round 5, Pick No. 164: Curtis Weaver, OLB, Boise State
  • Round 6, Pick No. 185: Blake Ferguson, LS, LSU
  • Round 7, Pick No. 246: Malcolm Perry, WR, Navy
This will turn out to be a GREAT draft, not good , great..

Noah and Austin are going to be high level players, Tua, is gonna be just fine, Raeqwon ( who I was wrong about) looks like a real player, Hunt (another I was wrong about) Kindley who I thought was a steal in the draft, Malcom Perry is gonna make this team imo..

that’s a hell of a draft.
Hope so, brother...all can go from great to awful and in between based on how TUA turns out!

Let's get the man some Weapons!!! :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA: :TUA:

Let’s think about this for one second, if Noah can win the slot, we will have 7 starters from one draft all going into their 2nd year.

Back
Top Bottom