General NCAA thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Since this a general NCAA thread and therefore not limited to football, how about basketball? God I'm ready for some basketball.

Since this a general NCAA thread and therefore not limited to football, how about basketball? God I'm ready for some basketball.

Whoa....there cowboy...Bama football is all I got,considering the last decade plus of Dolphin football....will get to BB soon enough.

Sorry man. Between the Phins, Gators, and my fantasy teams this football season has been absolutely miserable. I'm done. I am in full-on basketball mode now.

Sorry man. Between the Phins, Gators, and my fantasy teams this football season has been absolutely miserable. I'm done. I am in full-on basketball mode now.
And your Nuggets haven't look that great so far either, but there's still a long way to go. Florida should still have another good season.

And your Nuggets haven't look that great so far either, but there's still a long way to go. Florida should still have another good season.

Well my expectations for the Nuggets this year weren't high anyway. Losing Iguodala sucked even though we kinda knew from the start he was going to be a rental. We have a good young nucleus of players that will be even better when Gallinari gets back, but it's a transitional period so there were bound to be some growing pains. I like Shaw a lot though.

Not too worried about Gator basketball though. We have some good experience coming back this year. Probably would have won last night if half the rotation wasn't suspended. Gonna be fun to see how they stack up against Kentucky's class of rentals for this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

georgiadies-1.gif

I know you didn't enjoy that, but I sure did. In a football season that's been as joyless as this one, I needed that really bad.

That play just sums up Georgia to me....It didn't really bother me....Auburn has ALWAYS been lucky...case in point Mark Ingram's fumble in the
2010 Iron Bowl...But my son goes to Auburn,after 3 generations of my family going to Bama....but he wants to cut his own path..I'm ok with that.
I LOVE Alabama,but I love my son more....It's better for the Iron Bowl for Auburn to be good.
Thanksgiving will be interesting at my house this year.

And the icing on the cake for this nightmare season:

Jeff Driskel will be granted a medical redshirt and an extra year of eligibility.

entourageragegif-1.gif

562-1.gif

shawshankredemptionsuicideo-1.gif

Apparently Jameis Winston is a rapist. Not at all surprising, though I figured men was more his flavor.

Penn State vs UCF. Wow, just wow. Hell of a football game.

Justin Holman straight balling.

I thought it was sloppy and boring until the 4th. Nice back-back drives at the end. Hackenburg is going to be a solid QB

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

And watch out for Conner Cook from MSU. B1G has two real good QBs.

Back
Top Bottom