General NCAA thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Ole Miss and Miss State are a great story. Nice to see both these programs playing well after being doormats in the SEC for so long. Miss State is definitely legit. They beat the snot out of a good offensive system. I like the QB Dak Prescott. First time I saw him play.

Ole Miss is hanging tough with Bama. Let's see if they can stay close then pull it out.

EDIT: No sooner do I type that then Bama returns a fumble for a TD.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Wow that ref missed that facemask call. Horrible non call.

If you didn't see them play LSU, it was impressive. Total beatdown that LSU made look closer with some last second garbage scores after Miss. State took their foot off the gas.

Bama's in trouble. All tied up at Ole Miss.

correction Ole Miss up by 6

Last edited by a moderator:
How big will that missed PAT be?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

That's an interception

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

If they don't rule this an Int then these refs are crooked. Already hosed Ole Miss on a TD.

They got it right. Nice job refs.

How cool is it that both Ole Miss and Miss St will be top 10.

I've got relatives in Pontotoc a few miles from there. Bet those red necks are going crazy. The state of Mississippi kicked butt today.

I've got relatives in Pontotoc a few miles from there. Bet those red necks are going crazy. The state of Mississippi kicked butt today.
A Captain I was stationed with in Italy is a Miss St graduate. He is fanatical about that team and our Colonel is a huge Alabama fan. Bet he is going going crazy as well.

Miami vs Georgia Tech for me but there's better games on for sure.

The top 10 took a big hit today and last night. wow

What up Phins ?

Auburn alrady up 10. I am flipping between that and Mich - Rutgers. I'll add the Canes game to that rotation.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

The Dish Network allows me to put multiple channels on the screen but I haven't messed with that yet. One day I'll take the time to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom