General NCAA thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Fulmer and Tennessee have pulled off a major coup if they complete the hire of Jeremy Pruitt. I'd take him over anyone they have looked at and probably over most of the coaches hired this season as well. I think he is the best up and coming defensive mind in the NCAA.

Everybody hates Alabama...until they need a coach...

He coached with us as well, him leaving really hurt us as Kelly should never have been given DC duties. I think a lot of Nole faithful had him as a potential target to replace Fisher.

I personally think he's better than Kirby Smart, who is damn good. We'll see how that translates to head coach but I love the guy. He was better than Stoops at FSU and Stoops was damn good.

He coached with us as well, him leaving really hurt us as Kelly should never have been given DC duties. I think a lot of Nole faithful had him as a potential target to replace Fisher.

Him leaving was the beginning of the end for Fisher. He never won again like he did with Pruitt and Stoops.

Pruitt is a Bama boy tho...Maybe he does well and when Nick retires,he gets a call from Bama if Dabo doesn't come.
You guys remember the first time you heard about Jeremy when he was the DC at Hoover when MTV had that show about them?

Good for him and good for us that he probably will not be recruiting hard in S. Fla.

Cristobal deserves it. Took over a program so bad in FIU that when he was first named head coach they didn't have a film room to study, and he got fired because the AD got all mad he interviewed for the Pitt job. As others have mentioned he is (arguably) the best recruiter in college football, keeps Oregon mvoing in the direction of a physical team that they need, and it allows continuity.

I've heard rumors he's gonna try in get Tosh Lupoi from Bama to come up and MAYBE be DC.

Doubtful...Tosh will probably be the next DC at Bama....plus he makes more as a linebackers coach at Bama than what he would make with the Ducks as DC.

"FAU got three touchdowns on fourth-down tries, unsuccessfully tried an onside kick in the first quarter, went for a 2-point conversion in the third quarter to make it 36-3 and even tried a halfback pass in the fourth quarter with a 47-point lead."

Good for Lane Kiffin..... took a chance by going to FAU and it is really paying off

"FAU got three touchdowns on fourth-down tries, unsuccessfully tried an onside kick in the first quarter, went for a 2-point conversion in the third quarter to make it 36-3 and even tried a halfback pass in the fourth quarter with a 47-point lead."

Good for Lane Kiffin..... took a chance by going to FAU and it is really paying off

You can't say Lane Kiffen without thinking of this...

I'm watching FIU/Indiana. FIU just got called for ineligible man downfield, negating a long gain, because the left tackle (Demery) pancake blocked an Indiana defender so hard the dude sprawled five feet backward. Demery stayed on his block... and got flagged.

I just thought that was pretty funny. That's a kid to watch.

Back
Top Bottom