General NCAA thread

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
As you're watching Syracuse run us off the field tonight (or not watching, I'd totally understand), remember that when recruits are visiting here, current players have been telling them to not commit here as long as Petrino and this staff are still running things.

So yeah, things are going swimmingly in Louisville. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Petrino is fired this weekend.

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
As you're watching Syracuse run us off the field tonight (or not watching, I'd totally understand), remember that when recruits are visiting here, current players have been telling them to not commit here as long as Petrino and this staff are still running things.

So yeah, things are going swimmingly in Louisville. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Petrino is fired this weekend.
You nailed it Lou....Bobby's gone!!!

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm sincerely hoping for some kind of insane twist that lets the Cougs into the playoff.

We all know Bama's going to win it anyway, so might as well let a fresh face get in the action.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
sounds like Jeff Brohm may have committed to going home to Louisville. Which ironically effects Michigan heavily as if he leaves the feeling is Purdue's prize recruit and stud DE George Karlaftis decommits and goes to the Wolverines

LouPhinFan

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
sounds like Jeff Brohm may have committed to going home to Louisville. Which ironically effects Michigan heavily as if he leaves the feeling is Purdue's prize recruit and stud DE George Karlaftis decommits and goes to the Wolverines
Yeah I've heard we aren't even waiting for December when his buyout drops by $1 million, he could be announced as early as the Monday after Thanksgiving.

BobDole

Suck it Trebek
Reaction score
Bullshit ending to one of the craziest games I've ever watched. Such a bad call to end such a great game. Refs can suck it.

LouPhinFan

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Jeff Brohm and Louisville AD Vince Tyra had an important conversation today. Negotiations and posturing have begun.

Top Bottom