General NCAA thread | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

As you're watching Syracuse run us off the field tonight (or not watching, I'd totally understand), remember that when recruits are visiting here, current players have been telling them to not commit here as long as Petrino and this staff are still running things.

So yeah, things are going swimmingly in Louisville. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Petrino is fired this weekend.

As you're watching Syracuse run us off the field tonight (or not watching, I'd totally understand), remember that when recruits are visiting here, current players have been telling them to not commit here as long as Petrino and this staff are still running things.

So yeah, things are going swimmingly in Louisville. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Petrino is fired this weekend.

You nailed it Lou....Bobby's gone!!!

I'm sincerely hoping for some kind of insane twist that lets the Cougs into the playoff.

We all know Bama's going to win it anyway, so might as well let a fresh face get in the action.

I think they put 2 SEC teams, ACC Champ and ND before a Pac 12 team.

sounds like Jeff Brohm may have committed to going home to Louisville. Which ironically effects Michigan heavily as if he leaves the feeling is Purdue's prize recruit and stud DE George Karlaftis decommits and goes to the Wolverines

sounds like Jeff Brohm may have committed to going home to Louisville. Which ironically effects Michigan heavily as if he leaves the feeling is Purdue's prize recruit and stud DE George Karlaftis decommits and goes to the Wolverines
Yeah I've heard we aren't even waiting for December when his buyout drops by $1 million, he could be announced as early as the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Bullshit ending to one of the craziest games I've ever watched. Such a bad call to end such a great game. Refs can suck it.

Jeff Brohm and Louisville AD Vince Tyra had an important conversation today. Negotiations and posturing have begun.

Back
Top Bottom