General NCAA thread

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
lol...He should have gave all three of those guys...the three stooges slap!!!!!

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Shaun Shivers - about 5'6", 180 and mean as a rattlesnake. He can run the ball a little bit too. Had a huge TD run against Bama in the Iron Bowl last year that got called back on a holding penalty.

Hare Phishna

King of the Moondoggers
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's nice to see Hawaii actually look like Hawaii again with their pass-happy attack. They look like legit contenders in the Mountain West's Western Division this year...though I think they get their asses handed to them by Boise this week.

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
After beating Wake Forest we're up to 4 wins now, 2 more than all of last year. In our final 6 games, I'd say we've got at least a 50/50 shot in 5 of those 6. Clemson comes to town this weekend but after that our final 5 games are UVA, at Miami, at NC State, Syracuse, and at Kentucky. Finishing with 9,8, or even 7 wins immediately after a 2 win season...what a world.

Ferretsquig

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score

Noone thinks there's something seriously wrong with having a kid undergo surgery to allow him to play with an ankle sprain? It really is disgusting how they treat these players.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
With the rain we are expecting in Columbus I might have to take Wisconsin and the points. I fear my Buckeyes might get upset.

MadDog 88

No Soup For You
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
With the rain we are expecting in Columbus I might have to take Wisconsin and the points. I fear my Buckeyes might get upset.
It pains me to say but the last 15 years are the best era of Ohio State football I've seen in my life and I watched the Woody Hayes era. Buckeyes are the best team in the country right now and Dobbins will have a huge day against Wisconsin. I can't wait to see the final between Bama and Ohio State. The potential to be the greatest game in college history is there. Easily the 2 best teams in the country.

mrbunglez

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I really like Justin Fields, smart decision for him to ditch Ga and go to Ohio State. Kids a really good QB, I actually like him better than Lawrence.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I really like Justin Fields, smart decision for him to ditch Ga and go to Ohio State. Kids a really good QB, I actually like him better than Lawrence.
Smart guy too. He was first recruited by Harvard , Yale and Northwestern.

SCOTTY

Starter
Reaction score
Ohio state is by far the best team in the country right now. The sec bias has to stop in the next rankings.

meatpardle

Second String
Reaction score
I don't catch much college football, but I have to say the USC-Colorado game last week was a great watch.

Is there a reason why Michael Pittman isn't consider a higher prospect? He seems to have the size and speed required and checking the stats (not always the best indication, I know) his production this year looks great.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom