General NCAA thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
With FSU (highest ranked team in the state) isn't "good enough" for it own thread I thought a place where we can discuss all things NCAA and the schools who fail to meat the high standards of Florida and the U.....

I am pretty excited to have all three major Florida schools ranked again. I am an FSU alum but love the rivalry and dominance of Florida's college football. UCF and USF are not horrible either although FIU has a way to go. Hopefully, FSU will crush Miami and UF but y'all will win the rest of your games. Good times again in Florida!

I can't wait for the FSU Clemson game...that will be the game that will put FSU (potentially) in the national championship conversation...

I can't wait for the FSU Clemson game...that will be the game that will put FSU (potentially) in the national championship conversation...

If FSU plays good defense, we should win that game but Clemson has an amazing offense so that could be tough. It could be 63-60!

FSU needs to beat Clemson so a Canes win in Tallahassee will get us back in the top 10 :up:

It's is nice to have all three schools playing well. Don't care for UF but i always root for FSU unless they are playing Miami.

Bama laughs at all three of your schools history.

Is this what it's like to have a real QB? I had forgotten how it feels to watch a competent player take snaps for your favorite team.

Is this what it's like to have a real QB? I had forgotten how it feels to watch a competent player take snaps for your favorite team.

Hell CO, I think you guys are MORE dangerous without Jeff.

Hell CO, I think you guys are MORE dangerous without Jeff.

Clearly. As bad as this sounds, that play against Tennessee where he threw a pick 6 while breaking his leg could be the most important play of this season AND next season. It highlighted why Driskel should not have been starting and it opened the door for the guy who should have started all along.

I am going to put VERY little stock in sites like Rivals and GatorCountry anymore, especially after this. Rivals had Murphy as a 2* and Driskel as a 4* and all of the "insiders" and "experts" who were supposedly watching Gator practices very closely all said that Driskel was clearly the better player and that if he went down, UF was screwed. Just, :lol:

FSU needs to beat Clemson so a Canes win in Tallahassee will get us back in the top 10 :up:

It's is nice to have all three schools playing well. Don't care for UF but i always root for FSU unless they are playing Miami.

Same here, only in reverse.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Bama laughs at all three of your schools history.

I like Bama but they have to go down when it comes to FSU. No disputing the legacy of dominance though.

And just for the record since 1980 Bama has 5 titles. Same as MIami.
The Florida teams have 10 combined.

No argument the Tide has been dominate lately.This too shall pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
And just for the record since 1980 Bama has 5 titles. Same as MIami.
The Florida teams have 10 combined.

No argument the Tide has been dominate lately.This too shall pass.[/QUOTE

Why since 1980?....I'm old enough to remember alot of titles before then ,also..can't just pull
out a random date for history.
But 92 was one of my favs,Canes sure had a silly look on their faces after that game.

Maybe so but I feel the tide turning so to speak :chuckle:

Not really.....have you seen our recruiting the last few years....we can't win it every year,but we'll be in the hunt
for the next several years.

Back
Top Bottom