General NCAA thread | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

So is it too early to Suck For Tua yet? It shouldn't be difficult to set the Fins up for a terrible '19 campaign...

Yeah still waitin' on one to put in that trophy case Beamer built.

When I lived outside of DC, I was surrounded by Virginia Tech alums. Easily one of the more delusional fan bases out there. They literally thought Sean Glennon would win them a Natty.

Amazingly enough, the UVA alums were more reasonable and pragmatic! And most of them were lawyers...

Punting is cool - no punchline, I enjoy punting and think field.position wins games

It's not Hakeem Butler's fault. He's just bigger than all the other kids.

I get that USC has become a traditionally overrated fraud based on the school name, but them being ranked 22 was absurd.

They are getting blown out by Texas. TEXAS.

I get that USC has become a traditionally overrated fraud based on the school name, but them being ranked 22 was absurd.

Colin Cowherd made a good point today in that Sam Darnold his a lot of mediocre coaching the last 2 years. USC has continuously had issues getting away from the Pete Carroll era as since he left they hired his 2 OCs and another guy who was an assistant under Kiffin and Sark. They also just aren't developing players. They still pull in top guys all over the field but they aren't seeing that translate.

Also I think Chip Kelly is being exposed badly as a coach. The one thing Mora did at UCLA was recruit so talent is there. This isnt like Scott Frost who has nothing st Nebraska

Not sure why that was unexpected. Terrible scheduling with road conference game at Stanford then immediately on the road again at non-conference Texas.

That's fine if you have dominant personnel and are in an "up" season. That doesn't describe USC this year. All the betting forums were salivating at what a great situational spot it was for Texas, and I joined them.

I'm not a revenge guy but people who like that angle had bonus material because Darnold stole one at home to Texas last year with late drive for tying field goal in final seconds, then victory in double overtime

Urban Meyer is a great coach but incredibly poor liar. Difficult not to laugh at his sit down with Tom Rinaldi.

We are in an era with powerful older guys believing they can get away with any falsehood, and flaunting it.

Actually, I guess that describes every era

Below are the current rankings for our offense. A Bobby Petrino offense...let that sink in for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom