General NCAA thread | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

I hope they continue to pay UCF no mind. Join a real conference, dominate real quality opponents, and you'll get real respect. I used to pull for them but they're really annoying now.

Please remove that banner, too. Not champions of anything except for a weak irrelevent conference that requires a struggle to beat out Memphis.

Hoping LSU destroys UCF.

You were right,lou.....Satterfield it is.
He's got his work cut out for him here. Petrino missed on whole position groups multiple years in recruiting. Between QB and TE as of right now there's 3 scholarship players. There's some talent along the OL but no 6th player.

Petrino **** the bed while he was here, other than Lamar.

Hoping LSU destroys UCF.

Me too, but the motivation factor is low here for LSU. Another SEC team is UCF's Superbowl.

None of LSU's top players are even going to play other than Devin White. That dude will play UCF in the parking lot by himself. Great player.

Well I guess we now know why were told that "Ryan Day is staying at Ohio State" when we contacted them about interviewing for our head coaching job.

Figured it was coming. I really wanted Michigan to beat him but wont get the chance now.

This Urban Meyer retiring thing feels oddly familiar...

Should never have let Meyer control that decision. Really easy guy to hate. At least Purdue ruined his last season there.

Figured it was coming. I really wanted Michigan to beat him but wont get the chance now.

Is what it is. At the end of the day we had a bad gameplan but also the lack of depth and speed came into play. Hate to say it but basically there were almost 10 wasted years at Michigan from Carr's last year with us to the class Jim's first year (when he was hired in a dead period so he had like a month to try to recruit) and it set us back. We are getting there but still a gap from the Bamas, OSUs, and Clemson

Should never have let Meyer control that decision. Really easy guy to hate. At least Purdue ruined his last season there.

An Ohio State season in never ruined when they embarrasse Michigan. Some are disappointed but winning the conference championship and destroying Michigan is good enough for this Ohio State fan. I’ve often said that if somehow Ohio State lost to Michigan but still won the national championship I’d still be bitter.

Mike McCarthy fired...Urban Meyers announces retirement number 2...Hmmmmm

Sounds like Satterfield is a good man, the type you want leading your program. He's not a sociopath that everyone hates (Bobby), and I doubt he's going to cheat on his wife with a university board member's wife (Charlie).

Unless that cyst gets removed Meyer won’t coach again. Even healthy he can’t handle the grind of professional football.

Back
Top Bottom