General NCAA thread | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

It's easy: we're the better team. Despite an unusually high number of turnovers from U of L and an ungodly discrepancy in points off turnovers, FSU was still down by as many as 10 points in the second half. FSU was barely able to eek one out in OT at home despite that advantage. A better team would have boat raced U of L right out of Tallahassee in that situation.

Now Vegas only has Duke favored by 6 here in the Yum Center tonight. Vegas knows what the rest of the country knows.

Duke needed a last second 3 to escape Tallahassee. Let's see how they fare against y'all at the YUM. FSU dropped 4 out of 5 games to start ACC play (@Virginia, Duke, @PITT, @BC). They were emotionally fragile after Duke. However, I think you are being a bit obtuse to say that Louisville is clearly better than FSU. FSU won head to head, has a better record, and similar "good wins" but does have worse losses, imo. Maybe that matters more? As far as the 10 point deficit, FSU was leading big before the half and just went ice cold until well into the second half, it happens. Either way, we'll see how it plays out and that still doesn't explain Purdue.

Edit - I just looked at the most recent RPI and they have FSU and Louisville at 18 and 19, respectively. Essentially saying they are about equal. I'm ok with that.

Last edited:
Game 1 for Clemson is in the books.

TL didn't play particularly well at all. Missed some easy passes and reads, I expect him to be way better next week. It's also hard to get into a groove when your RB goes for 205 on 12 carries.

ETN is an absolute monster at running back. Lyn J Dixon has plenty of talent as well. ETN is my heisman favorite.

GT will be a good team once that new coach builds his culture.

Game 1 for Clemson is in the books.

TL didn't play particularly well at all. Missed some easy passes and reads, I expect him to be way better next week. It's also hard to get into a groove when your RB goes for 205 on 12 carries.

ETN is an absolute monster at running back. Lyn J Dixon has plenty of talent as well. ETN is my heisman favorite.

GT will be a good team once that new coach builds his culture.

And they get away from the triple option personnel. Team is undersized and doesnt have a QB for the sytem.

On another note I dont think Chip Kelly is ahead of the curve anymore

Pitt just attempted a FG down by 7 with four minutes left from the Penn State 1 yard line. I haven't seen a more gutless or nonsensical call in a long time.

Pitt just attempted a FG down by 7 with four minutes left from the Penn State 1 yard line. I haven't seen a more gutless or nonsensical call in a long time.

That sequence blew my mind. 3 straight passes. They deserved to have that kid doink the field goal.

Narduzzi explained post game he did that cause he didn’t want to play for overtime and they needed two scores to win. Bro, just go for 2 and you have the lead :lol: . Or if they don’t convert get a safety and the ball back. Game has passed him by.

**** Felipe Franks and the horse he rode in on. Think I’d rather see Emory Jones behind center.

**** Felipe Franks and the horse he rode in on. Think I’d rather see Emory Jones behind center.

Speak your dreams into reality.

Seriously though, that looks nasty. Hope he's ok.

Back
Top Bottom