General NCAA thread | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

lol...He should have gave all three of those guys...the three stooges slap!!!!!

Shaun Shivers - about 5'6", 180 and mean as a rattlesnake. He can run the ball a little bit too. Had a huge TD run against Bama in the Iron Bowl last year that got called back on a holding penalty.

It's nice to see Hawaii actually look like Hawaii again with their pass-happy attack. They look like legit contenders in the Mountain West's Western Division this year...though I think they get their asses handed to them by Boise this week.

After beating Wake Forest we're up to 4 wins now, 2 more than all of last year. In our final 6 games, I'd say we've got at least a 50/50 shot in 5 of those 6. Clemson comes to town this weekend but after that our final 5 games are UVA, at Miami, at NC State, Syracuse, and at Kentucky. Finishing with 9,8, or even 7 wins immediately after a 2 win season...what a world.

Noone thinks there's something seriously wrong with having a kid undergo surgery to allow him to play with an ankle sprain? It really is disgusting how they treat these players.

With the rain we are expecting in Columbus I might have to take Wisconsin and the points. I fear my Buckeyes might get upset.

With the rain we are expecting in Columbus I might have to take Wisconsin and the points. I fear my Buckeyes might get upset.
It pains me to say but the last 15 years are the best era of Ohio State football I've seen in my life and I watched the Woody Hayes era. Buckeyes are the best team in the country right now and Dobbins will have a huge day against Wisconsin. I can't wait to see the final between Bama and Ohio State. The potential to be the greatest game in college history is there. Easily the 2 best teams in the country.

I really like Justin Fields, smart decision for him to ditch Ga and go to Ohio State. Kids a really good QB, I actually like him better than Lawrence.

I really like Justin Fields, smart decision for him to ditch Ga and go to Ohio State. Kids a really good QB, I actually like him better than Lawrence.

Smart guy too. He was first recruited by Harvard , Yale and Northwestern.

Ohio state is by far the best team in the country right now. The sec bias has to stop in the next rankings.

I don't catch much college football, but I have to say the USC-Colorado game last week was a great watch.

Is there a reason why Michael Pittman isn't consider a higher prospect? He seems to have the size and speed required and checking the stats (not always the best indication, I know) his production this year looks great.

Back
Top Bottom