General NCAA thread | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Any rankings that do not have LSU #1 by a country mile are fraud rankings.

That team is terrifying.

Although I hate to think of FSU football without Odell Haggins, do you think he interviews for any of these positions? I thunk he's more than qualified for a head coaching job. He's been very competent as an interim.

Maybe USF or FAU but I dont think so otherside. A lot of the smaller schools usually hire guys that know the area. See how Mike Locksley was such a failure at New Mexico. He didnt know the area and he couldnt recruit the DC kids to the southwest like he could to Illinois.

So FAU I think he could get.. or even FIU if Butch Davis gets the Arkansas gig. But anywhere else would be career suicide

Maybe USF or FAU but I dont think so otherside. A lot of the smaller schools usually hire guys that know the area. See how Mike Locksley was such a failure at New Mexico. He didnt know the area and he couldnt recruit the DC kids to the southwest like he could to Illinois.

So FAU I think he could get.. or even FIU if Butch Davis gets the Arkansas gig. But anywhere else would be career suicide

I was thinking FAU, USF, or maybe even Memphis as he's recruited the southeast pretty extensively for FSU. I hope he gets his shot, regardless.

Few openings closed

Mizzou hired Eliah Drinkwicz from App State. The AD wanted Blake Anderson but the school wouldn't sign off.

Arkansas hires... Georga OL coach Sam Pittman, an interesting hire. Great OL coach and he knows Arkansas, but not gonna move the needle.

USF hires Clemson Co-OC Jeff Scott

Few openings closed

Mizzou hired Eliah Drinkwicz from App State. The AD wanted Blake Anderson but the school wouldn't sign off.

Arkansas hires... Georga OL coach Sam Pittman, an interesting hire. Great OL coach and he knows Arkansas, but not gonna move the needle.

USF hires Clemson Co-OC Jeff Scott

I thought one of the Clemson OCs would move on to a head coaching position.

BV is there forever I think..

I spit what I was drinking out all over my computer when I read this quote from Kiffin.

So the rumored favorite for UNLV is... LSU DC Dave Aranda.

If true that's a shocker, as UNLV cannot pay what Aranda makes as a DC in Baton Rouge, but rumors are he is desperate to become HC

Mike Leach just named head coach at Mississippi St.

I can't imagine the amount of trolling each other that's going to happen now between in-state rivals Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin. The Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving has always been must see TV - it just got taken up a notch or two.

Mike Leach just named head coach at Mississippi St.

I can't imagine the amount of trolling each other that's going to happen now between in-state rivals Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin. The Egg Bowl on Thanksgiving has always been must see TV - it just got taken up a notch or two.

First thought I had when I saw the news was that I definitely need to go follow Leach and Kiffin on Twitter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom