Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

Wait till next week...they really should be 0 - 4.

Ladies and Ladies, your NY Jests QB... Geno "Dog****" Smith

30skhvs-1.jpg

geno smith is a disaster...our blitz packages will destroy that guy...

geno cide....lmao...so freaking true

That's funny because Jets fans feel the same way about you guys.

Then why are you here on a regular basis? I go over to TGG to post when we play each other. Once in a while I go to read and enjoy the misery the Jets are in. But I would never post on a regular basis. Especially not if I think they are obnoxious.

I am actually beloved on all boards by those that can act like adults. Unfortunately we have a vocal minority on some of these boards filled w/ average fans that don't understand the game.

w/ bitter folks like you I am not beloved b/c you have spent years getting humiliated by me while trying to debate me so I understand why folks like you and vaark are upset w/ me.

You are truly delusional. You are really just a comedy relief on every board. I don't think anybody here is bitter. They probably do the same thing I do: laugh at you and about you.

Back on topic. I like Geno as the Jets QB. We probably have many more funny memories coming our way. Yesterday was just the start. :lol:

I certainly hope they keep Geno and Sanchez around. Best 1-2 QB punch for comedy relief in the NFL.

I honestly feel like no matter what happens to the Dolphins tonight, I got to witness a fantastic football weekend, watching the entirety of that Jets debacle and coming to the realization that they drafted Mark Sanchez v2.0.

You should because it's obvious that Smith is not even at Sanchez' level. He needed to sit and learn.

Smith clearly isn't ready, he's shown some flashes but not enough to really start. The perfect situation would have been sitting watching Mark and it would have given mark a chance to save his Jets career which think he would have done. I truly believe at worst we are 3-1 w/ Mark and probably 4-0. Ten did nothing special other than not turn it over. Geno Tos led directly to 28 pts and handed Ten the game.

I know Mark was atrocious last year and a TO machine himself but even at his worst(w/ the worst offensive talent in the league and Sparano running the show) he wasn't turning it over at this pace.

Smith clearly isn't ready, he's shown some flashes but not enough to really start. The perfect situation would have been sitting watching Mark and it would have given mark a chance to save his Jets career which think he would have done. I truly believe at worst we are 3-1 w/ Mark and probably 4-0. Ten did nothing special other than not turn it over. Geno Tos led directly to 28 pts and handed Ten the game.

I know Mark was atrocious last year and a TO machine himself but even at his worst(w/ the worst offensive talent in the league and Sparano running the show) he wasn't turning it over at this pace.

I almost feel sorry for you :lol:

Yes Geno watching and learning from sanchez, a dream come true for any rookie QB

Back
Top Bottom