Georgia - Tennessee. Bama - LSU. What are you watching, what are you recording? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Georgia - Tennessee. Bama - LSU. What are you watching, what are you recording?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Georgia - Tennessee game today. Even though I think my Buckeyes are better than both and should be ranked first (at least 2nd).

Regardless, I don't hate either program so I am looking forward to just watching the OL's in particular. I am rooting for Tennessee though. Love their style and energy but that's going to be tested against the size and strength of NFL players across the board.

Also plan on watching the ND-Clemson game tonight but i might be recording that one and fast forwarding through it later tonight. I shouldn't watch it though as I need to get over my dream of adding Michael Mayer to this team.

I'm at work til 2 and OSU starts at Noon against Northwestern so I guess I'll miss most of that one. Actually I am not that interested in watching that game anyway as Ohio State is 38 point favorites.

Too bad about the injury to Nolan Smith as he was a potential 1st rounder worth watching.

I want to see how close to 100% Cedric Tillman is because he would make Tenn's offense even more potent if that is possible.

I am still suspicious of Hendon Hooker and want to see him against the UGA defense.

I am a big Broderick Jones fan but obviously he is off the Fins radar without a 1st rounder.

Darnell Washington is very intriguing to me, might last into R 2.

Darnell Washington is very intriguing to me, might last into R 2.

Interesting thanks for the tip. I know about Bowers obviously and kept hearing about all the TE's they have.

That size is jaw dropping.

Edit: This mock has Washington as the 10th pick going to the Colts.

Last edited:
Lots of talent on display

I think Washington could go in R 1 but it won't be that high.

Mayer is a lock 1st Rounder at TE, probably in the first half of R 1

If I was advising Washington I would tell him to add 30 lbs and transition to OT, more $$$ than playing TE.

Who do you all see as 2nd and 3rd round targets for Miami?

I would think, position-wise, the Dolphins would be looking for corners, linebackers, tight ends (I'm assuming Gesicki is gone after the season), offensive tackle or guard and possibly running back.

Who do you all see as 2nd and 3rd round targets for Miami?

I would think, position-wise, the Dolphins would be looking for corners, linebackers, tight ends (I'm assuming Gesicki is gone after the season), offensive tackle or guard and possibly running back.

Ya pretty much all that.

CB is at the head of the line and might be in play for a slight trade up if we are in the Kate second.

That’s will be the most pressing need, no pun intended.

TE and LB is right there though in terms of immediate need. I still have some hope for Hunter Long. No hope at LB.

The Cincinnati LB Ivan Pace Jr should also be a strong target. He’s going to continue to rise and might be a first round creeper.

I don’t expect much at tackle given our selections. Maybe an interior guy is more likely with one of our thirds.

Wouldn’t rule out trading our 2024 first if a guy is there at the top of round 2 that can play right away and be impactful.

Bama-LSU made up for the Tennessee let down.

Jason Taylor’s kid with the big night for LSU catching the go ahead TD in regulation and game winning two point conversion in OT.

WTF Clemson got shellacked by ND? Mayer added another TD to break the school record for TEs (in under 3 seasons). I would trade Christian Wilkins for the right to select Michael Mayer.

Im going to check out this Penn Stare - Indiana recording and check out these OL.

Last edited:
There is no way to know who will be available when we pick.

Closer to the Draft we should have an idea who will be on the board when the Fins 2nd rounder comes up.

It should be in the early to mid 50's.

I think Washington could go in R 1 but it won't be that high.

Mayer is a lock 1st Rounder at TE, probably in the first half of R 1

If I was advising Washington I would tell him to add 30 lbs and transition to OT, more $$$ than playing TE.

Ya that makes sense but football is soooooooooooooooooooo much more fun when you get to leave the LOS.

I have no doubt playing TE and getting to catch it and run over guys is more fun than just blocking all the time.

And who is to say he would be as good a OT as he is a TE?

But if he could be there is no doubt it is the more lucrative career path.

I usually have some crushes by this time of year. I love that one OLB/pass rusher from LSU, I think his brother from Georgia went late first round a year or two ago. Ojuliari?
Other than that, I don't have any under the radar types. I've watched a lot of games but haven't paid attention to individual drafted players since we lost our 2 firsts.

Back
Top Bottom