Gerald Alexander hired as New DB Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gerald Alexander hired as New DB Coach

Alexander was considered one of the brightest young coaches in college football and had started to get attention from the bigger schools.

If/When Campanile becomes official the defensive staff will be filled with a bunch of young coaches known for teaching great technique and seen as innovative
Chambers, what's going in with Campanile? Did he actually get hired?

If you knew how much my company looked at stuff like that before they hired people you’d probably think different.

But anyways that’s just me if I’m trying to go somewhere I’m not putting that out tbere. Perception to me is a big deal. I just don’t want it playing into things.

To each his own. I’m not saying I don’t do it or wouldn’t cause I don’t think it’s any thing wrong it’s just I’m not putting it out there on social media.
If your company would deny employment to someone over a fun video like that, your company needs to get the stick out of its ass. Life is not to be taken seriously all the ****ing time. I’d never wanna work for a company like that.

I am under the impression he was hired but I dunno. I know he is no longer with Michigan
I just found an article on Sports Illustrated dated January 15th, 2020. From Brandon Brown saying Campanile was headed to Miami. There is also an article from the Detroit Free Press. I just don't know how to post the links.

If your company would deny employment to someone over a fun video like that, your company needs to get the stick out of its ***. Life is not to be taken seriously all the ****ing time. I’d never wanna work for a company like that.

You guys are hilarious with this stuff. That company advertises out the nose every week on all these sporting events that you watch. Like literally they sponsor just about everything.

They got more money than you could ever count lol.

Like I said to each his own.

You guys are hilarious with this stuff. That company advertises out the nose every week on all these sporting events that you watch. Like literally they sponsor just about everything.

They got more money than you could ever count lol.

Like I said to each his own.
Wonderful. They probably suck to work for, but like you said, to each their own.

I just found an article on Sports Illustrated dated January 15th, 2020. From Brandon Brown saying Campanile was headed to Miami. There is also an article from the Detroit Free Press. I just don't know how to post the links.

Just copy the link and paste it here.

Back
Top Bottom