Gerald Willis Iii And Sheldrick Redwine ......iyo What Round They Will Be Picked ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gerald Willis Iii And Sheldrick Redwine ......iyo What Round They Will Be Picked ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello from France,

IYO in what round they will go ?
I am a big Willis fan and if the dolphin coud pick him I would be very happy :cheers:

Happy new year dolfans ;)

Willis is bat shvt crazy. Wouldnt want him in the locker room.

Willis is bat shvt crazy. Wouldnt want him in the locker room.

I know Willis has issues in his rearview mirror, but he has been a model citizen off the field the last two years at UM. It's entirely possible a kid has simply grown up. I do think any pro team who take him has to determine this for themselves, but he's talented enough to be worth the look.

Hello from France,

IYO in what round they will go ?
I am a big Willis fan and if the dolphin coud pick him I would be very happy :cheers:

Happy new year dolfans ;)

If he passes mustard off the field, IMHO WIllis is probably worth a 2nd round pick. It's a deep draft at DT, or he might otherwise creep into the back of the first. Redwine had a great Senior season, but he's still no better than a mid-round pick in my mind. I think how far he falls will depend how he runs at the UM pro day, and how he performs the week of the Senior Bowl if he's invited. Could be a value pick in the 5th or sixth round IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom