German Dolphin Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

German Dolphin Fan

Shaquille1104

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all.
I am from Germany. I like the forum to get some insight from the fans about the Dolphins, so I have to register after exceeding my number of posts that I could read.
I am Dolphins fan since I am interested in football. I read an interview with Dan Marino in a US sports magazine a long time ago and I liked it so much, that I followed Miami as a team over the years.:D

Welcome abroad Shackille!

I know a little german

LittleGerman71906-1.jpg

Hi all.
I am from Germany. I like the forum to get some insight from the fans about the Dolphins, so I have to register after exceeding my number of posts that I could read.
I am Dolphins fan since I am interested in football. I read an interview with Dan Marino in a US sports magazine a long time ago and I liked it so much, that I followed Miami as a team over the years.:D

Welcome, I didnt know there's a limit of reading posts

Hi all.

Welcome Shaquille. Nice to have you aboard.

Where does the Shaquille1104 come from?

Back
Top Bottom