Gesicki may be a Chicago Bear soon. (RUMOR) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki may be a Chicago Bear soon. (RUMOR)

Why is this a discussion? Its not even a rumour.
Normally I just ignore comments like this, because I understand why you'd post it. I don't like over the top fake news either.
It's a discussion because one of my NFL scouting friends told me he heard that Miami might be trading Gesicki when we chatted last. I thought the fanbase here in FINHEAVEN might want to know.
Based on several comments like yours I wont make the same mistake twice. Again, I understand why the reaction is what it is...
To be fair - I did mention in the title that it was RUMOR. Apparently other folks in the league mentioned it to Bears fans because some of what those fans were saying was spot on to what I heard. That's also why I mentioned fan speak and talking heads.
Here's another article discussing the same topic. Bears are still the team I'd watch. They really like Mike.

I TOLD YOU SO when everyone was talking about re-negotiating his contract. The FO really knows what it's doing with these contracts - LOL
To me, my first thought when we didn't give him a long term contract was that McDaniel / Grier may be moving away from Gesicki. He has a nice skillset, but perhaps we are more interested in RAC guys at WR and blocking TE's. Gesicki hasn't played much traditional TE with the Dolphins. He's mostly been WR3.

Normally I just ignore comments like this, because I understand why you'd post it. I don't like over the top fake news either.
It's a discussion because one of my NFL scouting friends told me he heard that Miami might be trading Gesicki when we chatted last. I thought the fanbase here in FINHEAVEN might want to know.
Based on several comments like yours I wont make the same mistake twice. Again, I understand why the reaction is what it is...
To be fair - I did mention in the title that it was RUMOR. Apparently other folks in the league mentioned it to Bears fans because some of what those fans were saying was spot on to what I heard. That's also why I mentioned fan speak and talking heads.
Here's another article discussing the same topic. Bears are still the team I'd watch. They really like Mike.
It's fun to discuss rumors. And if you have inside information, please share.

In a lot of ways, a Gesicki trade makes sense. He doesn't seem like a perfect fit for this offense. Obviously, he adds to the passing game.

In a lot of ways, a Gesicki trade makes sense. He doesn't seem like a perfect fit for this offense. Obviously, he adds to the passing game.
I know for certain that the Bears want Gesicki, but no idea what they'd pay for him. I also know that his name first came up when we inquired about MLB R. Smith. But obviously they want more than just Mike.

We all may have under-estimated the guy "tailoring" this offense. - LOL

I know for certain that the Bears want Gesicki, but no idea what they'd pay for him. I also know that his name first came up when we inquired about MLB R. Smith. But obviously they want more than just Mike.
That would be trade that would interest me if I were Miami. Of course, it would depend on the asking price. Gesicki and a mid draft pick? That's probably where I would go.

We all may have under-estimated the guy "tailoring" this offense. - LOL
Very true. It's certainly possible that McDaniel makes better use of Gesicki than the previous staff.

Put it this way. With teams bound to concentrate on Hill and Waddle, Gesicki could have some great opportunities.

I'm hearing through the grapevine that Bears fans are clamoring for Gesicki as a TE and Slot receiver. Supposedly he'll be part of any MLB R. Smith trade to Miami. IMO the emergence of our young WR's and solid play by Smythe have made this a possibility.
I'll report more if I hear more.

Speculation video -

Actually could be possible……

Back
Top Bottom