Gesicki to New England | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

Last season really screwed him. If the team allowed him to FA the previous season he would have gotten a much better payday.
I don’t think anyone would have paid him more than the Dolphins did last year.Teams around the NFL are very aware he is nothing but a #3 or #4 WR and not really a TE.
No #3 WR is worth $10 million a year and yet that is what the Dolphins paid him last year.

I don’t see Gesicki ever being getting another contract that pays him $10 million a year.

I don’t think anyone would have paid him more than the Dolphins did last year.Teams around the NFL are very aware he is nothing but a #3 or #4 WR and not really a TE.
No #3 WR is worth $10 million a year and yet that is what the Dolphins paid him last year.

I don’t see Gesicki ever being getting another contract that pays him $10 million a year.
unless we had a plan to use him better no way he should have been tagged last year, we pissed away 10 mil. We obviously had no plan.

Wish you well Mike Gesicki. You were never used properly as a Dolphin and it's not your fault!!!!!! Good luck every game except when you play us.

The guy couldn't block a toddler. He's just a hard player to accommodate for, because you know he's running a route everytime he's on the field. He defeats the purpose of the TE position. You might as well have another WR out there. Its not a big loss at all IMO

Let him not block and make his 2 great catches a year. Not worried in the slightest about him. Good teammate and always seemed to have the teams back, so I respect that, but his play on the field isn’t something that needs to concern any of us.

Wish you well Mike Gesicki. You were never used properly as a Dolphin and it's not your fault!!!!!! Good luck every game except when you play us.
He’s certainly not going to haunt us for years- his skill set is limited and when he is in there the D knows it’s most likely a passing play… he’s a decent reciever, but let’s not act like we’re losing a pro bowl player

Back
Top Bottom