Gesicki's First TD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki's First TD

He did not look or play with near the cofidence last year.

Agreed! But he still was getting open and not seeing the ball last season.

Plus, Adam Gase was his coach....Yeah, that coach we played against today.

I mean if you put a UDFA LB on Mike Gesicki and that LB doesn't put hands on him at the LOS and then thinks he can run with him like he's a CB . . . Gesicki is going to eat very well.

The impressive thing with Mike continues to be he is showing soft hands and he is holding on to the football after taking big hits.

But I've never seen a defense play him like that and they got burned for it. He is very capable if you don't get physical from the jump.

Gase and his staff didnt coach anything last season.
You can see a huge differene in players we put on the field this year.
The team does not make the same mistakes over and over.

Last edited:
It would be great if he continued to develop into a legit te. One less need going forward. I really hope Williams is not seriously injured. He was really starting to shine.

Let’s bring that Gesicki is a bust thread back.
I’m someone who didn’t believe in him relative to getting my hi 2nd value, and lost patience, would of traded him for a third..

I didn’t say he was a bust just thought he should only be a big wide receiver in the rotation.

If we keep him there there is a role, but I believe we need a true tight end

I mean if you put a UDFA LB on Mike Gesicki and that LB doesn't put hands on him at the LOS and then thinks he can run with him like he's a CB . . . Gesicki is going to eat very well.

The impressive thing with Mike continues to be he is showing soft hands and he is holding on to the football after taking big hits.

But I've never seen a defense play him like that and they got burned for it. He is very capable if you don't get physical from the jump.
Tells you what Gase really thinks of him.

I said last year that I thought he would be out of the league in a couple of years, but he has shown progress and it looks like he may find himself a spot. He does seem like the type of player you have and is ok, but always want to upgrade at some point.

Here is to continued growth and coaches actually know what to do.

Williams was playing zone on him and giving him free releases and he wassss runningggggg

Back
Top Bottom