Get off His N#@! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get off His N#@!

DBostonsBoy80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How can you juge a qb who was in a WANNY/Foerrester System. Who the heck is Chris Foerrester anyway. I bet if he was running the Colts offense that would be Horrible too. Both of those coaches are a joke and I cant believe the negativity associated with A.J. Feeley. He Had a HORRIBLE OFFENSIVE LINE. NO RB, and a solid TE and 1 Good Reciever. To me that is just ridiculous for people to be crucifing him. Give any QB aside from Ron Mexico those circumstances and 90 percent of them would FAIL!!!
Wait to Judge FOOLS.

Cause Ron Mexico is a lot funnier ... since that was his alias when he would go bar hopping and giving the gift that keeps on giving forever.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Cause Ron Mexico is a lot funnier ... since that was his alias when he would go bar hopping and giving the gift that keeps on giving forever.
"that puts a different meaning on the Michael Vick experience" :lol:

DBostonsBoy80 said:
How can you juge a qb who was in a WANNY/Foerrester System. Who the heck is Chris Foerrester anyway. I bet if he was running the Colts offense that would be Horrible too. Both of those coaches are a joke and I cant believe the negativity associated with A.J. Feeley. He Had a HORRIBLE OFFENSIVE LINE. NO RB, and a solid TE and 1 Good Reciever. To me that is just ridiculous for people to be crucifing him. Give any QB aside from Ron Mexico those circumstances and 90 percent of them would FAIL!!!
Wait to Judge FOOLS.

One good receiver? You call Chambers and Booker(Pro Bowler) one good receiver?

I couldn't agree with you more. I can't wait to see what AJ can do with this new system.

Wow it had almost been 12 hours since a thread like this had been started. Good thing you came and started a new one.

And opinion is opinion, I don't think its fair to call everyone who doesn't agree with you FOOLS...especially when Fiedler was putting up better numbers with the same team. If even Jay looked better then where is your argument?

lereux said:
Who the hell is Ron Mexico

Vick used that name as an alias when he supposedly visited clinics to treat herpes simplex2, and then in court when a girl sued him for supposedly knowingly giving her the disease.

There is a website that will generate your "Ron Mexico" alias for you.

http://gorillamask.net/ronmexico/

It says I'm "Gary Cuba" :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
Vick used that name as an alias when he supposedly visited clinics to treat herpes simplex2, and then in court when a girl sued him for supposedly knowingly giving her the disease.

There is a website that will generate your "Ron Mexico" alias for you.

http://gorillamask.net/ronmexico/

It says I'm "Gary Cuba" :lol:

Karl Equatorial Guinea here. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom