Get Ray Out Now!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Ray Out Now!!!!!

Another Free SEVEN POINTS

It is almost comical

Man, he handed the ****ing ball to nobody, RE was blocking and he pushed the ball into his back.:confused:

Damnit!!!! A turnover leading to an opponents score... THERES A BIG ****ING SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

You would swear that Ray is on the take or something. I don't know how you can be that bad. Our whole season is basically being ruined by one asshole. I am so god damn sick of giving games away.

I can play a better Quarterback then Ray is now. They are eating up Ricky because they know he cant throw it if his life depended on it. Put in anyone, even the new Quarterback we just got is better.

Almost INT agian, he threw it between the numbers of DA. WTF is he doing.

Maybe other teams are paying Ray to ****up. He REALLY sucks, I rather put Jay in and have him throw it with his left rather than Ray.

Why do you think he sucks? I'll give you a hint...Not ONE team in the NFL would respect the passing game now. Why would they put everyone into the backfield when Ray cant throw the ball anywhere? This makes them put all of their men upfront to stop RW.

Originally posted by Platinum
Why do you think he sucks? I'll give you a hint...Not ONE team in the NFL would respect the passing game now. Why would they put everyone into the backfield when Ray cant throw the ball anywhere? This makes them put all of their men upfront to stop RW.

Lucas should be able to throw then, eh? :D

Ray SHOULD be able to. Maybe he is partially retarded who ****ing knows, the only thing that anyone knows is he ****ing sucks

Back
Top Bottom