Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Another Free SEVEN POINTS

It is almost comical

Platinum

Hammered
Reaction score
Man, he handed the ****ing ball to nobody, RE was blocking and he pushed the ball into his back.:confused:

Barbarian

Starter
Reaction score
Damnit!!!! A turnover leading to an opponents score... THERES A BIG ****ING SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

dolphinron

Second String
Reaction score
You would swear that Ray is on the take or something. I don't know how you can be that bad. Our whole season is basically being ruined by one *******. I am so god damn sick of giving games away.

Platinum

Hammered
Reaction score
I can play a better Quarterback then Ray is now. They are eating up Ricky because they know he cant throw it if his life depended on it. Put in anyone, even the new Quarterback we just got is better.

Platinum

Hammered
Reaction score
Almost INT agian, he threw it between the numbers of DA. WTF is he doing.

Platinum

Hammered
Reaction score
Maybe other teams are paying Ray to ****up. He REALLY sucks, I rather put Jay in and have him throw it with his left rather than Ray.

Platinum

Hammered
Reaction score
Why do you think he sucks? I'll give you a hint...Not ONE team in the NFL would respect the passing game now. Why would they put everyone into the backfield when Ray cant throw the ball anywhere? This makes them put all of their men upfront to stop RW.

lordofgun

Evil Drew
Reaction score
Originally posted by Platinum
Why do you think he sucks? I'll give you a hint...Not ONE team in the NFL would respect the passing game now. Why would they put everyone into the backfield when Ray cant throw the ball anywhere? This makes them put all of their men upfront to stop RW.
Lucas should be able to throw then, eh? :D

Platinum

Hammered
Reaction score
Ray SHOULD be able to. Maybe he is partially retarded who ****ing knows, the only thing that anyone knows is he ****ing sucks

Top Bottom