Get ready to feel like ****. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready to feel like ****.

sonofditka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:cry: Well he's managed to **** up in two cities now. I know that the ricky thing wasn't Wanny's fault but there is no doubt in my mind that this season wanny will give you a taste of the subpar coaching and a locker room without control that he tortured us with for six years in Chicago. My deepest condolences,

sonofditka:cry:

sonofditka said:
:cry: Well he's managed to **** up in two cities now. I know that the ricky thing wasn't Wanny's fault but there is no doubt in my mind that this season wanny will give you a taste of the subpar coaching and a locker room without control that he tortured us with for six years in Chicago. My deepest condolences,

he was there for 6 years?! :eek:

CirclingWagons said:
he was there for 6 years?! :eek:

Yep...and the horror he inflicted on that franchise still lingers. Funny thing is I'm not really a Wanny hater, but I do agree his tenure with the Bears was atrocious.

Oh and TeeMoney...love the signature pic Agent Mulder ;)

Must be something in the lake there, `cause my best buddy is from Chicago, and he`s got about the sh*****st outlook on things of just about anybody I know. He thinks the same way sonofditka does.....they like to blame Wannstedt for everything.

sonofditka said:

This is sooo unfair. Wanny has had some bad luck but he's really a good coach. What the man needs is patience from the fans. I think a five year extension from management would send the right message about how committed they are to "hard luck Wanny". I say if he doesn't make the playoffs in the next five years, give him one more five year extension but that's it. :lol:

Noodle Arm said:
Yep...and the horror he inflicted on that franchise still lingers. Funny thing is I'm not really a Wanny hater, but I do agree his tenure with the Bears was atrocious.
It was indeed...

Wanny has a record with the fins of 41-23.... which is pretty damn respectable.

Regardless of how he did with the bears, he's doing decent now. If players get hurt, not the coach's fault.

As much as people hate him on here, i don't think its so much they hate him as they want change. He's not a bad coach.

sonofditka said:

Shut the he!! up. Just what this site needed, another beat up on Wanny post. :fire:

texasPHINSfan said:
Wanny has a record with the fins of 41-23.... which is pretty damn respectable.

Regardless of how he did with the bears, he's doing decent now. If players get hurt, not the coach's fault.

As much as people hate him on here, i don't think its so much they hate him as they want change. He's not a bad coach.
Hes not a bad coach, but hes not good. I think most people believe he has some serious faults tho. Most ppl r mad at his lack to change gameplans, conservative offence, and Jay Fiedler.

:shakeno: If anyone could do better, why aren't you there? Sounds like a bunch of whiners with no answers :shakeno: For those who can respect Wanny for being a good coach, hats off to you :D For those who think they can do better, your not even in his league! :roflmao: Get a life Wanny haters, you don't know poop! :lol:

I think there is obvious that this team has stayed in dissaray this year. If wanny pulls a playoff appearance this year you guys better kiss his butt!

Back
Top Bottom