Get Reggie Bush healthy by.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Reggie Bush healthy by....

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
sitting him this week. It'll give him three weeks to rest up and hopefully be back 100% after the bye to make a playoff push. Plus, do we really need him to beat the Rams? I don't think we do!

So, all in favor?

Oh btw, congratulations to #22, he's going to be a father for the first time.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1622711

Last edited by a moderator:
No chance, Thomas is concussed again and will 99% sure miss this game. I expect Bush to get a full load sunday against St-Louis...

St. Louis has a pretty damn good secondary, but an average run D that's giving up 117yds a game with a 4.4 yds per carry average. We need Reggie and the running game as a whole to ball up to win this game. Miller may be able to fill in here and there, but his pass blocking is no where near where it needs to be yet and Thomas is going to be out a while.

We dont have the luxury of sitting our best offensive weapon.

Plus after this next game he will have 14 days of rest, which is more than enough time to rest his injury (considering it was something he could play with).

You are seriously underrating the Rams....
The Rams are horrible on the road and they just lost quite possibly their best offensive weapon due to injury.

Also, I believe Cortland Finnegan is a liability in the passing game, even though he leads them in INT's.

The Rams are horrible on the road and they just lost quite possibly their best offensive weapon due to injury.

Also, I believe Cortland Finnegan is a liability in the passing game, even though he leads them in INT's.
Amendola is out for around a month, defensively they will be fine but their offensive has problems

No chance, Thomas is concussed again and will 99% sure miss this game. I expect Bush to get a full load sunday against St-Louis...
Can Marcus Thigpen not serve as Miller's backup for one week? He did have a 4.8 yards per carry avg at Indiana.

I'm just afraid Reggie will be dealing with nagging injuries all year if the coaching staff doesn't intervene.

This game may end with a score of 13-10. You're still underestimating them and this game is not a lock to be a win.

This game may end with a score of 13-10. You're still underestimating them and this game is not a lock to be a win.
No way in hell the Rams hold us to just 10 points. That's the same as the Texans game, and less points than what we scored against the Jets, Cardinals, and Bengals, who are all better defenses than St. Louis.....and we're at home.

Seriously sounds like you're overrating them now.

Boy would I love to see the Phins make a statement with a big win before their bye. I think they can do it but the Rams are no cakewalk. Not to mention they have had an extra few days to prepare for us.

Funny to see a two win Team talking about sitting players because we're sooo confident...lmao. So high and low around here, I LOVE it!!

Funny to see a two win Team talking about sitting players because we're sooo confident...lmao. So high and low around here, I LOVE it!!
How is the team talking about sitting players? You may wanna learn the difference between a fan and a team representative/spokesman.

I wanna sit him because of injury and the fact that if we wanna make a serious run we'll need our best playmaker down the stretch. Has nothing to do with confidence.

To me unless a guy is laying on his death bed, we play him. Like a previous poster mentioned, we don't exactly have the luxury to rest our best player. There is not much backing up Reggie. I think we are 3.5 point favorites, and are picked by 70% of the betting public to win this game. I go to a web site called pickingpros.com that covers every NFL matchup, and it also does projections for your fantasy football players. I think we win this by a score of 23-13.

LOL we are no where near good enough to sit our only playmaker on offense no way in hell and lamar miller can't play full time. The rams are a good team who just spanked the team we lost in OT and we are ****ing 2-3 we need to give it our all to get back at .500 he will have 2 weeks of rest after this game to face a team who's even worse than the rams so this is dumb suggestion. We aren't world beaters.

No way in hell the Rams hold us to just 10 points. That's the same as the Texans game, and less points than what we scored against the Jets, Cardinals, and Bengals, who are all better defenses than St. Louis.....and we're at home.

Seriously sounds like you're overrating them now.

Its the NFL. Any given Sunday anything can happen. I'm definitely treating the rams with the same respect as the Texans. Some where in this young teams season, they're heads are going to get to big and well end up getting blown out by someone. Could be rams, could be someone else but it will happen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom