Get Reggie Bush healthy by.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Reggie Bush healthy by....

I get it, alot of people feel this is a trap game.

I do not!

If Thomas is fit then id go along with this (just so we have him back at 100% asap), if not then no. I know this forum has a hard on for Miller because of what College he went to but I wouldnt want to go into a game with him as the number one runningback this season.

I get it, alot of people feel this is a trap game.

I do not!

Has nothing to do with being a trap game. Has everything to do wit hthe fact that the Miami Dolphins are not a good football team so sitting your best offensive player player because "we really don't need him to beat the Rams" is stupid. Really stupid. The Rams have a very good chance of beating us, especially if he were to sit Bush.

I dont think anyone is suggesting the Rams will be a lock with or without Bush but its a long season and some of us would take a short term hit for long term benefit.

Has nothing to do with being a trap game. Has everything to do wit hthe fact that the Miami Dolphins are not a good football team so sitting your best offensive player player because "we really don't need him to beat the Rams" is stupid. Really stupid. The Rams have a very good chance of beating us, especially if he were to sit Bush.
Ok so Reggie starts, and let's say he gets banged up some more but we win, and he is hampered by injuries the rest of the year because he couldn't heal at the bye and we miss him in critical must win games down the road.

Or lets say we sit him out, Lamar breaks out and has a monster game, that we win, and Reggie comes back after the bye week fully refreshed and goes on to play in those critical must win games.

Which scenario would you take?

Ok so Reggie starts, and let's say he gets banged up some more but we win, and he is hampered by injuries the rest of the year because he couldn't heal at the bye and we miss him in critical must win games down the road.

Or lets say we sit him out, Lamar breaks out and has a monster game, that we win, and Reggie comes back after the bye week fully refreshed and goes on to play in those critical must win games.

Which scenario would you take?

Reggie will be fine. HE can carry the ball 15 times, and rest for 2 weeks!

This is a must win game if we want any chance at making the playoffs. I think we start Reggie, but it seemed to me that our running game was working well when we let Miller and Reggie both play. Don't understand why Miller hasn't had more snaps. The times he has been in he has done very well and it will keep both backs fresh as the defense wears down. Beside with Thomas having another concussion not sure we have much choice.
Reggie has been hampered the past couple weeks and he seems to be dancing more at the line of scrimmage lately also. He needs to not be looking for the home run on every play and just take what the defense gives him, as the game goes on the home runs will come. I want to see Miller catching passes out of the backfield as well, this was one of his strengths in college and up to this point not something we have taken advantage of.

sitting him this week. It'll give him three weeks to rest up and hopefully be back 100% after the bye to make a playoff push. Plus, do we really need him to beat the Rams? I don't think we do!

So, all in favor?

Oh btw, congratulations to #22, he's going to be a father for the first time.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1622711

Perhaps we may need to go "all in" for every game me thinks / hopes, if we want to have a chance to win, or to even get a sniff of the playoffs this year. Maybe we can just sprinkle in some Miller to spell Bush for a few series?

:lol: Fan reactions here are funny. Somehow we're now such an unstoppable juggernaut that we can win games while benching star players. Don't underestimate this game. It is very winnable, but it has to be taken seriously. For all the enthusiasm there is on these forums there's nothing all that impressive about going into the bye at 2-4. 3-3 will feel a hell of a lot better while resting up to march into the jests game. I wouldn't mind limiting Bush's carries and giving Lamar some serious burn. But this is an important game that must be won.

sitting him this week. It'll give him three weeks to rest up and hopefully be back 100% after the bye to make a playoff push. Plus, do we really need him to beat the Rams? I don't think we do!

So, all in favor?

Oh btw, congratulations to #22, he's going to be a father for the first time.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1622711

Ryan Tannehill is shinning as rookie QB, but Reggie Bush is our key offensive player. I don't think you could rest him this week.

You are seriously underrating the Rams....
As Vertical Limit points, St Louis Rams are 3-2 after beating a pair of talented rookies (RG3, Russell Wilson) and Kevin Kolb. Rams' secondary is playing particularly well.
Our defense will have a serious job trying to stop Jackson and pretty quick receivers, so our offense must response in the best way.

No chance, Thomas is concussed again and will 99% sure miss this game. I expect Bush to get a full load sunday against St-Louis...
Rocket2981 placed a finger in the injury, because without Thomas, Bush is a must.

But on the other hand we could see a lot of Jorvorskie Lane, Lamar Miller & Marcus Thigpen carrying the load out of Bush's shoulders.

:lol: Fan reactions here are funny. Somehow we're now such an unstoppable juggernaut that we can win games while benching star players. Don't underestimate this game. It is very winnable, but it has to be taken seriously. For all the enthusiasm there is on these forums there's nothing all that impressive about going into the bye at 2-4. 3-3 will feel a hell of a lot better while resting up to march into the jests game. I wouldn't mind limiting Bush's carries and giving Lamar some serious burn. But this is an important game that must be won.

With Dolphins adding JT & ZT into Honor Roll, this is going to be a very special Sunday.

View attachment 9226
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...ial-Bond/a1acbf16-f5bd-4362-a56f-68e4d5a43f32

Back
Top Bottom