Get rid of Ireland, HIRE BILLICK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get rid of Ireland, HIRE BILLICK

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I think we lost out on Fischer because of Ireland. People just don't want to work with him. Nice job landing a Coach, Potzie. I wouldn't want to hitch my wagon to his star either. We needed to ignite the fanbase with our Head Coach and Quarterback hire. How are we doing so far? We got jacked around by Fischer for 10 days, not unlike the Harbaugh fiasco of last year. Could we be any more inept? We can still come out of this looking good. HIRE BILLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the stupid feud Mr. Ross, BRING IN BILLICK. Ignite the fanbase!! Then do something big at Quarterback. Trade up and get RG3. If I can think of this why can't our rich owner? Mr. Ross, do you want an exciting team? Do you want to fill the seats at the stadium? This town deserves better than the likes of Ireland, much better!

When did Fisher EVER say he did not want to work with Ireland? Quite the opposite if you paid attention.

You guys are delusional if you think Ireland is going to go anywhere this offseason. He's staying so deal with it, and I don't like him either but obviously Ross chose Ireland over Fisher which is like picking on who's less mediocre.

Ross just went to bat for Ireland by not giving Fisher full control. Why the hell would he fire Ireland now to hire Billick, a guy that Ross can't stand?

You know how u ignite the fanbase? WIN, and with the easier schedule and either Pete Mc Jr,Toub,or Zimmer everything else will fall into place..... Oh and explore the qb position!

I have a difficult time understanding why anyone would want Billick. He was lucky he had the players on offense in MN and the players on defense in Baltimore. The guy comes off as a smart *** egomaniac.

Ross just went to bat for Ireland by not giving Fisher full control. Why the hell would he fire Ireland now to hire Billick, a guy that Ross can't stand?

Some can't decide if they want to hate Ross or Ireland.

Nub, he would get over this silly feud and bring in the classiest and most talented Head Coach out there. Why did he go to bat for Ireland anyway? Irelands' been here for 4 years and hasn't solved Quarterback. Nub do you have confidense in Ireland? I did but I've lost it.

here we go again....we did NOT lose out on Fisher......he's not all that and .
never has been all that....he's not the "young Don Shula" we need.....Fisher did not want to be here so get over it.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom