Get rid of Tannenbaum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get rid of Tannenbaum

Then grab your brown paper bags and protest outside of the facility like we did for Ireland. Better start now. It took a couple years of that **** till Ross finally did it.

Make signs that say fire him or sell the team. Take it to the games too. You guys are the ones who can make change. I can only write a letter.

Gaze needs another year and if we adddress the root cause of the problem then they'll know what to do with Gase should he continue not performing.

I've hated the T-Bomb hire since day 1. He can take Grier's azz with him when he goes.

Best time to get a real GM is now when the team is going to have a top 10 pick. Can't afford to let Tannenbaum waste these picks,

absolutely. priority 1.

but I also think Gase isn't the one. He doesn't hold his staff accountable because some heads should be rolling for the preparation and lack of adj we haven't seen all year. Zero progress. It's easy to axe a player but doesn't seem to be the same for staff who stinks up the place. Unless there's a video surfacing and a resignation they are safe.

I hate Tannebuam! But we cannot continue to dump the FO then 2 years later dump the coaching staff. Next change needs to be everyone! Hire a new FO and Coaching team that are built together.

Never should've been hired to begin with. Ross is the opposite of a football guy. Way more questionable decisions than good calls. Bleck.

Never should've been hired to begin with. Ross is the opposite of a football guy. Way more questionable decisions than good calls. Bleck.

Look at top notch professional sports organizations. The Patriots, Yankee's(before George died), The Steelers(before Rooney died), Penske Racing, Hendrick Racing, etc..... Look at those owners, look at the culture they build. Then look at Ross in the owners box slurping soup wearing a bib.

TB has done a better job than Gase
But I want them all gone

Yep. Time for MT to leave. The trades, drafts, and signings realistically have been rubbish. Sadly.

And I believed in him...

of course. The Jets grim reaper, his puppet GM and every single scout should be fired. But it obviously wont happen and if it did they would somehow manage to find someone within the organisation to promote yet again

Back
Top Bottom