Get to know Tua with Mark Sanchez Talks about personal things | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get to know Tua with Mark Sanchez Talks about personal things

Another loser has been without any other skills trying to be a personality .... Tua may help quite a few losers has beens stay prominent for another minute .... it's almost as good as recycling ... or something

ok loser was wrong ... you guys can be so literal ... of course the guy isn't a loser ... I tend to speak in general terms regarding success at the NFL level ... my bad

Last edited:
Another loser without any other skills trying to be a personality .... Tua may help quite a few losers stay prominent for another minute .... it's almost as good as recycling ... or something
That’s all the sports media shows are nowadays are washed up never was players and coaches that apparently know so much now vs when they were in the league.

Mark doesn't want any part of the mwestberry smoke..... I wasn't ready for all that truth. It got real, real fast lol

That’s all the sports media shows are nowadays are washed up never was players and coaches that apparently know so much now vs when they were in the league.

I’m mean they know a billion times more than any regular non nfl player. We could take the entire football knowledge and IQ of this board (outside of Slimm) and combine it and it will still be less than Mark Sanchez.

Looking at that perspective makes you think huh, maybe it’s not a bad idea for these guys to do this even if they were bums in the NFL

Mark doesn't want any part of the mwestberry smoke..... I wasn't ready for all that truth. It got real, real fast lol

LOL ... I don't hate on him/them ... good for them all ... they found a way to be "successful" in spite of themselves ... but most of the times it all comes off as phony to me ...

Network: Hey get a live interview with the new face of the NFL
But the Dolphins drafted him.... I don't care ... ratings people ratings ... get a pretty boy face for the interview ... hey Sanchez aint doing anything ... nooooo he's like 3rd tier ... what's Tebow doing? ... BASEBALL ... to hell with that ,,, they ain't playing and he's got religious views ... it's a win win ...

Or something like that

Another loser without any other skills trying to be a personality .... Tua may help quite a few losers stay prominent for another minute .... it's almost as good as recycling ... or something

What's wrong with a former NFL PLAYER interviewing a rookie? I know he was the Jets QB and even managed to beat the Dolphins a few times... But why call him a loser? He is well spoken and articulate... What is wrong with the interview?
I thought some of us would learn compassion after what we are going through around the world, but that is not the case unfortunately..

LOL ... I don't hate on him/them ... good for them all ... they found a way to be "successful" in spite of themselves ... but most of the times it all comes off as phony to me ...

Network: Hey get a live interview with the new face of the NFL
But the Dolphins drafted him.... I don't care ... ratings people ratings ... get a pretty boy face for the interview ... hey Sanchez aint doing anything ... nooooo he's like 3rd tier ... what's Tebow doing? ... BASEBALL ... to hell with that ,,, they ain't playing and he's got religious views ... it's a win win ...

Or something like that

I thought you knew him and it was personal. Lol

I don't understand how going to one of the premier college football programs in the nation, playing good enough to become a top 5 pick, and having an 8 year NFL career makes you a loser. Sure he wasn't the QB he was expected to be but reaching the pinnacle of your profession and having an 8 year NFL career does not make you a loser in my book. How many people here played HS football and never even sniffed a division 3 scholarship.

Tua displayed some tact/diplomacy not to mention Mark Sanchez' greatest and most memorable NFL moment - the butt fumble.

I really don’t understand the vitriol toward Sanchez. He wasn’t a great QB in the NFL but he was good enough to last 8 years in the league. He obviously knows a lot more about playing the position at the NFL level than anyone on this forum.
I don’t begrudge him trying to make a living by having his own sports show. I had never hear about his show until this interview was posted on here. Sanchez seems like a nice guy and hopefully he will have success in his life after football.

I dont dislike Sanchez. He gave us one of the funniest Jets plays ever for a start. Hes done more than Chris Simms who slated Tua, was the INT King in his short career, spent one season coaching at the Pat's (no idea coaching what) and lives off his daddies shirt tales so I have no problem with Sanchez. Give him a chance.

I dont dislike Sanchez. He gave us one of the funniest Jets plays ever for a start. Hes done more than Chris Simms who slated Tua, was the INT King in his short career, spent one season coaching at the Pat's (no idea coaching what) and lives off his daddies shirt tales so I have no problem with Sanchez. Give him a chance.

Ok... lol ... just seems like an endless line of .... damn I sucked as a player so now I'm qualified to tell you what's up ...

No biggie ... more annoying than anything else ...

Back
Top Bottom