Get to know Tua with Mark Sanchez Talks about personal things | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get to know Tua with Mark Sanchez Talks about personal things

I don't understand how going to one of the premier college football programs in the nation, playing good enough to become a top 5 pick, and having an 8 year NFL career makes you a loser. Sure he wasn't the QB he was expected to be but reaching the pinnacle of your profession and having an 8 year NFL career does not make you a loser in my book. How many people here played HS football and never even sniffed a division 3 scholarship.

Division III doesn't have athletic scholarships :wink. I agree with everything else you said, though.

What's wrong with a former NFL PLAYER interviewing a rookie? I know he was the Jets QB and even managed to beat the Dolphins a few times... But why call him a loser? He is well spoken and articulate... What is wrong with the interview?
I thought some of us would learn compassion after what we are going through around the world, but that is not the case unfortunately..

Nothing wrong with him doing an interview .... He was a Jets QB so there's that ... loser is probably the wrong word taken verbatim .... but he wasn't really a great QB or a great football player IMO... I'm just not a fan of keeping your name in lights even though the lights went out already ... and in some cases the light never came on ..... but here we are reading their words and listening to their videos as if what they say actually means something ... then we spend countless minutes posting about it lol ....

I didn't watch the interview lol ... hope you enjoyed it ... I'd rather read the information, comments, satire and arguments here on Finheaven than to readMark Sanchez ... but that's me ...

What's happening in the world doesn't make Mark Sanchez a good football player ... and it has nothing to do with my compassion (since it reads like you are calling me out) ... so let's stick to the subject and not get too judgmental or too high up on our horse .... my personal opinions outside of the Miami Dolphins are the ones you can feel free to lambast ... that is the case fortunately

I'm cool with your opinion of Sanchez ... I have a different take ... fins up

I’m mean they know a billion times more than any regular non nfl player. We could take the entire football knowledge and IQ of this board (outside of Slimm) and combine it and it will still be less than Mark Sanchez.

Looking at that perspective makes you think huh, maybe it’s not a bad idea for these guys to do this even if they were bums in the NFL
Boom, mic drop. This post has so much truth it’s not even funny.
I honestly enjoyed that whole interview btw, they look like they both had fun especially talking about Sarkisian.

Sanchez is very personable. I've heard that going back to when I played in college and people who knew him. He was supposedly a pretty good damn leader in the huddle and personable with all his teammates, which is one of the reasons he lasted so long in the NFL.

I don't understand how going to one of the premier college football programs in the nation, playing good enough to become a top 5 pick, and having an 8 year NFL career makes you a loser. Sure he wasn't the QB he was expected to be but reaching the pinnacle of your profession and having an 8 year NFL career does not make you a loser in my book. How many people here played HS football and never even sniffed a division 3 scholarship.
I think it’s more that he played for the Jets is why he gets bashed so badly here. I mean he did play in 2 AFC championship games so it couldn’t have been all bad. He never bothered me as a person / personality. I actually thought him illegally eating a hotdog on the sideline was kinda funny.

Sanchez took his team to two AFC championships, something the Dolphins haven't done in what, like 30 years?
Yes indeed and even if he didn’t it doesn’t mean he isn’t qualified to talk about the sport. I mean Gary Kubiak never was a starting QB even yet he was a very successful NFL coach. Our own Don Shula was regarded as an average at best DB when he played. No correlation w on the field performance and knowledge of the game IMO.

Didn’t know a lot of people here were Sanchez fans. Funny, when any of these coaches/players are bashing Miami it’s “he doesn’t know anything or he never did anything in the league” But Sanchez is having an interview with Tua their tone changes. Lol

Tell me, does Heath Evans knows what’s he talking about? He knows more than everyone on here aside from one poster apparently because he played in the league? Mike Golic?

Last edited:
God I loved Mark Sanchez on the Jets, When we played the patriots I used to hope Brady would go out the game to give us a chance to win..

When we played the Jets it was the exact opposite, I'd pray sanchez stayed healthy and in the game because that gave us the best chance to win. I then witnessed Geno Smith and realized a QB could actually be less accurate then Mark Sanchez lmao.

God those were some terrible QB's and I miss it, Darnold isn't great but nowhere near the level of comedic incompetance of Geno and Mark.

Didn’t know a lot of people here were Sanchez fans. Funny, when any of these coaches/players are bashing Miami it’s “he doesn’t know anything or he never did anything in the league” But Sanchez is having an interview with Tua their tone changes. Lol

Tell me, does Heath Evans knows what’s he talking about? He knows more than everyone on here aside from one poster apparently because he played in the league? Mike Golic?
I love Golic! Evans annoys me but that’s because of his personality. For me it’s not if their bashing us or not but whether I enjoy their commentary / personality/ they way they communicate.

Another loser without any other skills trying to be a personality .... Tua may help quite a few losers stay prominent for another minute .... it's almost as good as recycling ... or something

multi millionaire successful guy in his mid to upper 30s doing what he loves - loser.

Ok bud lol
Step back and ask why youve got so much venom towards someone you’ve never met

God I loved Mark Sanchez on the Jets, When we played the patriots I used to hope Brady would go out the game to give us a chance to win..

When we played the Jets it was the exact opposite, I'd pray sanchez stayed healthy and in the game because that gave us the best chance to win. I then witnessed Geno Smith and realized a QB could actually be less accurate then Mark Sanchez lmao.

God those were some terrible QB's and I miss it, Darnold isn't great but nowhere near the level of comedic incompetance of Geno and Mark.
Geno put up a perfect qb rating against us, total embarrassment.

multi millionaire successful guy in his mid to upper 30s doing what he loves - loser.

Ok bud lol
Step back and ask why youve got so much venom towards someone you’ve never met

No venom my friend just don't care for Sanchez.

Loser is probably the wrong term though ... I guess it's hard for some to separate life and football ... these guys don't mean anything to me personally ... as a football fan I have no use for Sanchez nor do I like him as an interviewer ... this is a football fan forum and I am not a fan of Sanchez or Tebow ... in any football related capacity ...

If some of you like the men good for you ... had dinner together? ... swell ... want your daughter to connect? ... ok ... don't get all Knotted up if someone doesn't care for someone you like ... it's no big deal

As a person I'm sure they are fine men ... even though I have no clue I ... but this forum isn't really a warm fuzzy feel good place to honor ex-jocks of another NFL team(s) for me .. so if I hate on "butt-fumble" or the "poser" ... it's all in football fan fun and not really hate lol ... that's not me.

After the first sentence my comments are not directed at you but folks in general. Thanks for the reply.

Ok... lol ... just seems like an endless line of .... damn I sucked as a player so now I'm qualified to tell you what's up ...

No biggie ... more annoying than anything else ...
Not trying to pile on, but most of the best coaches and pundits either weren't great players or never played past HS.

Back
Top Bottom