Get to know Tua with Mark Sanchez Talks about personal things | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get to know Tua with Mark Sanchez Talks about personal things

Not trying to pile on, but most of the best coaches and pundits either weren't great players or never played past HS.

It's ... Saul Goodman ... my opinions mean nothing to the team ... you can "pile on" anytime you want to exchange views .. nothing personal from me though ... just my opinions on football stuff

I'm all for internet behaviour improvement and not treating folks like they aren't real just cause you can't see them. But I think some people maybe hypocritical calling out mwestberry for labeling Sanchez a loser, meanwhile here on this website, Dolphins players are called trash and garbage if they don't perform at HOF levels from their first snap.

I'm all for internet behaviour improvement and not treating folks like they aren't real just cause you can't see them. But I think some people maybe hypocritical calling out mwestberry for labeling Sanchez a loser, meanwhile here on this website, Dolphins players are called trash and garbage if they don't perform at HOF levels from their first snap.

Thanks ... Loser was a bit much ... I'm sure he is a successful person .... as a football player I got nothing for him ... people like to find a couple words they can hang on then lash out ...

there is PLENTY of negative speak (much harsher than loser) regarding our own players at times ... but as I see it ... it's all just opinions .... someone eother loves (fill in the blank) or dislikes the poster and ....

1588271994777.png

1588272046476.png

LOL

I watched some of the interview. Maybe I am biased because I hate the Jets, but Mark Sanchez to me was just way too cringe. With him trying to compare stories because they shared a O coordinator was just too much for me take. I don't care a thing about Mark. I'm only listening to the interview to listen to Tua. Mark for me just came off as way too confident when he was the author of the BUTT fumble.

Back
Top Bottom