getting ahead of oursleves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

getting ahead of oursleves

perezferia said:
No coach instucted Feely and Fiedler to give the ball away over 20 times and almost ALWAYS in game deciding touchdown run backs. Show me the coach that can prevent that. Our defense without Bowens and Chester was pathetic against the run and there's absolutely no proof that we'll have either one playing at any kind of pro level this year. We WILL however be implementing a brand new DEFENSIVE SCHEME and for the first time in YEARS we'll see ZAch and company be the one's struggling to recognize play calls and zones and formations. OH, by the way, the offense will be doing the same this year. It should be a fine mess.

I agree with you on the fact Feeley and Fiedler were not instructed to throw INTs, but you have to be blind not to realize that the lack of coaching directly effected the QB play. Poor coaching leads to a poor performing team, and more importantly in this discussion, is a poor performing offensive line. I don't care who the QB was behind that line last year...they do not succeed! Now I have to believe it was a lack of coaching, since other then a few depth position players, the largest change for the O-line was......coach! So unless the O-line sucks miserably for another year, I would have to believe coaching was our ultimate downfall.

Back
Top Bottom