Giants and Packers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants and Packers

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
Seriously, Giants are up 20-10 at the half. Who would have thunk this. The more I watch the playoffs the more I am warming up to a Super Bowl of the brothers, Jim and John. That would be awesome if after all the offensive talk the two teams in the big game end up being defensive teams.

i thought it. giants are no joke. packers d is garbage

Would be great is san fracisco can beat whoever wins this game and ravens beat brady like they always do since they raddle him all game that way a superbowl of just great defences

I had the Giants winning this outright. Placed a good bit on the Giants +7.5 and a small $100 on the Giants outright.

This is not surprising to me at all.

By the way, LOL @ Anyone who thinks Eli Manning isn't a top five QB in this league.

Other than Peyton, he's the best presnap QB I've seen in 10 years.

Not surprising at all....hell, the Giants SHOULD be up at least 23-3 had the fumble not been overturned. That was an awful call there.

The 49ers, Giants, and Ravens are showing that a top defense is still extremely important to win in this league. Yes you need a decent QB, but Flacco and Smith really aren't studs. There isn't one thing you need to win...you need a complete team with good coaching and playcalling (and a bit of luck).

Still doesnt discount the fact that the last few Superbowl winners have had a top 7 QB on their team. (Rodgers, Brees, P. Manning, E. Manning, Brady, Roethisberger)

I picked the Giants to win this game.

They are a much more complete team than the Packers and they have an ELIte QB.

Back
Top Bottom