Giants are looking to trade back from 11 overall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants are looking to trade back from 11 overall

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reports are that the Giants want to trade back from 11...
I really like the quality of player we could land there.
Pitts and Smith or Waddle anyone?
Chase and Parsons?
Talk about some impact players. I’ve been dreaming of a Pitts and Smith draft ever since I started to sense a bit of a Smith slide.

Hell we could even go full Marx Bros II with Smith and Waddle!
D5A8FA91-E349-4379-84BF-7280AE8B2EA9.jpeg
35751A96-19AA-44E5-8B55-40777036CCEA.jpeg

699C1B0F-D041-402C-86E7-EB892EDF16A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Chase and Parsons?
Talk about some impact players. I’ve been dreaming of a Pitts and Smith draft ever since I started to sense a bit of a Smith slide.
I would do #18 to #11 in a heartbeat if it didn't include #36, #50, or any future first round picks

Washington/Bears can trade with Giants and jump up again to trade with us to get their QB.

I heard that same crap from that idiot David Gettleman last year too. He has never traded down in his entire history at Carolina and New York.

Give them 2023 first. Done
Pitts & parson I’ll be walking around with a chubby all weekend

Kind of cool they were on Hey rookie welcome to NFL together. They were HS rivals, Pitts beat Parsons in state championship, their training for draft together at athletes first, and have a close competitive relationship

Chase and Parsons?

Hell we could even go full Marx Bros II with Smith and Waddle!
View attachment 74370
View attachment 74371

View attachment 74372
I am not against double WRs drafted high. With the injury history of Parker and Fuller a double down high may be a good idea. For sure at least one high and one mid round.

Kind of cool they were on Hey rookie welcome to NFL together. They were HS rivals, Pitts beat Parsons in state championship, their training for draft together at athletes first, and have a close competitive relationship
Didn’t even know that. Would be really cool

Back
Top Bottom