Giants are looking to trade back from 11 overall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants are looking to trade back from 11 overall

Id rather not trade up. We most likely would be trading one of our second rounders....which very well could be a Rb like Najee Harris or Javonta Williams.

Let's just go for it.

Trade down with Denver get their 9, 3rd and 1st next year.

Then trade our 36, Denver 3rd and denvers 1st next year to the Giants.

Take our 18 and Sfs 3rd next year plus McCain ship it to Dallas.

9-Smith/pitts
10-Parson
11- Smith/ Sewell.

All extra picks were from Tunsil trade.

We end up using our 3,18 and 36 on those 3 players. BOOM!

Wait...... this was supposed to be realistic.

In all seriousness, I would love to trade up. Grab Sewell at 6 then Smith at 11 or Parson /Smith.

Remember, we are really playing with Houston and San Francisco money at this point

Reports are that the Giants want to trade back from 11...
I really like the quality of player we could land there.
Pitts and Smith or Waddle anyone?
Chase and Parsons?
Talk about some impact players. I’ve been dreaming of a Pitts and Smith draft ever since I started to sense a bit of a Smith slide.

Hell we could even go full Marx Bros II with Smith and Waddle!
View attachment 74370
View attachment 74371

View attachment 74372

First hurdle is how far back they're willing to fall. Just like I'm willing to trade down from #6, but not too far.

I would do #18 to #11 in a heartbeat if it didn't include #36, #50, or any future first round picks
So basically you want to give up nothing of value?

To me, it might be worth the #50. It would depend on what we did at #6, and who was left on the board, assuming it would be a draft day trade.

as long as it doesn't include a future first round pick. Last thing we need is to use 4 first round picks to draft only two players.

Why trade Parker when the dolphins can pick any player they want if they stay within the top12, Waddle, Smith, Harris, Sewell, are there for the picking, Parson, But Waddle should be be the target because he allows the team to cut Grant, and some of the other players.

if parsons is there and at the right price maybe 50 or a third i do it in a heartbeat.

See if they would take Grant and our 3rd (81).
If I were another team, I wouldn’t trade a 7th round pick for Grant. The money in his contract is too high for his limited production and there is a very good chance they will be able to sign him as a free agent in a few months after the Dolphins cut him.

Back
Top Bottom