Giants are looking to trade back from 11 overall | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants are looking to trade back from 11 overall

Coming out with Pitts and one of the top WR's would be a wet dream, or Pitts/Parsons, very similar. However I see us trading back from 18 if possible into the 20's, pick up an extra 2nd/3rd. Can get our stud RB in the late 1st round and then have the extra pick to address the corn, OL, edge and LB.

If Miami trades out of #6, and recieves a similar deal to what they got from San Francisco, I could see Miami trading up from 18.

So basically you want to give up nothing of value?

To me, it might be worth the #50. It would depend on what we did at #6, and who was left on the board, assuming it would be a draft day trade.
3rd this year, maybe a later 2nd next year! that's more than the Jests got for Darnold!

I expect something in this nature could be a playmaking Defender Paired with a WR - we can do it
Part of me thinks Z.Collins will be a top priority for them at 18, doubt they have to move up for him. I'm so torn on what to do, Phillips, Harris, Jenkins, trade up for Waddle/Smith/Parsons...I'm glad I don't have to make the decisions.

3rd this year, maybe a later 2nd next year! that's more than the Jests got for Darnold!
I don't think that's an apt comparison.

Darnold is on an expiring contract, and the jests took that, or nothing.

I don't think that's an apt comparison.

Darnold is on an expiring contract, and the jests took that, or nothing.
k.

my main point was we could offer them "not nothing" without giving up the picks i earlier said i didn't want to give up.

If Miami trades out of #6, and recieves a similar deal to what they got from San Francisco, I could see Miami trading up from 18.
Marx Bros II.png

Lets take away all of the excuses and provide the best Offensive weapons since the Marx Bros for Tua!

as long as it doesn't include a future first round pick. Last thing we need is to use 4 first round picks to draft only two players.

It ain’t the last thing if the 2 players are the right players.

Acquiring more picks doesn’t always have to result in drafting more players. Sometimes the extra picks can be leveraged to move up for players you believe will be special.

If MIA used 4 picks to draft 2 star players, there wouldn’t be a lot to complain about. The odds on hitting on all 4, even 3, isn’t that high anyway.

Reports are that the Giants want to trade back from 11...
I really like the quality of player we could land there.
Pitts and Smith or Waddle anyone?
Chase and Parsons?
Talk about some impact players. I’ve been dreaming of a Pitts and Smith draft ever since I started to sense a bit of a Smith slide.

Hell we could even go full Marx Bros II with Smith and Waddle!
View attachment 74370
View attachment 74371

View attachment 74372
I'd move up from 18 in a minute. Should only cost a second rounder. I'd give them 50 for a shot at Pitts and waddle or to snag parsons.

It ain’t the last thing if the 2 players are the right players.

Acquiring more picks doesn’t always have to result in drafting more players. Sometimes the extra picks can be leveraged to move up for players you believe will be special.

If MIA used 4 picks to draft 2 star players, there wouldn’t be a lot to complain about. The odds on hitting on all 4, even 3, isn’t that high anyway.
I'm not talking about just any 4 picks....we're talking four first round picks. There's no guarantee any player you draft will turn out to be good so I'd rather use 4 first round picks to draft 4 players than only two.

I'm not talking about just any 4 picks....we're talking four first round picks. There's no guarantee any player you draft will turn out to be good so I'd rather use 4 first round picks to draft 4 players than only two.
Exactly. We had 3 firsts last year and missed on all of them....according to some....

I would do #18 to #11 in a heartbeat if it didn't include #36, #50, or any future first round picks
Well then it just wont happen. You would have to give up 36 at least, and maybe the 5th rounder to get too 11.

Part of me thinks Z.Collins will be a top priority for them at 18, doubt they have to move up for him. I'm so torn on what to do, Phillips, Harris, Jenkins, trade up for Waddle/Smith/Parsons...I'm glad I don't have to make the decisions.

ya, I'm really looking at a defensive starter with that pick.

Parsons, Phillips, Collins for me.

Well then it just wont happen. You would have to give up 36 at least, and maybe the 5th rounder to get too 11.
I'd have to see who is there.

A 2nd from next year is on the table (plus later pick considerations).

Back
Top Bottom