Giants hired Gilbride! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants hired Gilbride!

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
that means you guys won't get him:(

Man, very uncharacteristic of the Giants to throw in the towel before the season starts.
stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad the phins wont consider him for OC.

Wish Jim Fassel wasn't so dead set on being a head coach again some day. I'd invite him down to be our OC for years. If you can't have Norv, get Fassel.

He sucks anyways. Giants really suck now. NFC East is so much up in the air now. $$ says Washington or Dallas ends on top next season. Unless Philly can keep their team together and get a WR.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Wish Jim Fassel wasn't so dead set on being a head coach again some day. I'd invite him down to be our OC for years. If you can't have Norv, get Fassel.

I don't know if that would be wise because as you said Fassel is set on becoming a HC again. It would hurt us to have 3 OCs in 3 years don't you think?

Gilbride is not our new offensive coordinator, he's going to be our next QB's coach, which is not a bad position for him, the guy we have our sights set on for offensive coordinator, and will probably land, will be John Hufnagel QB's coach for the Patriots.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/45170.htm

Sorry to disappoint you guys.:tongue:

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Fassel doesn't want to be an OC this year because if he becomes one, the Giants won't have to pay the final year of his contract. If Fassel doesn't get a job, the Giants have to pay him. As a OC, he will not make as much money as he was slated to make if he stayed on as the Giants coach.

Back
Top Bottom