Giants to interview Patrick Graham | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants to interview Patrick Graham

Gotta say I don’t like how off-season has started. Howard arrest , fire O’Shea , hire Gailey, not crazy about position hires , losing d cordinater. I remember we switched cordinater after saban first year and gase first year. I would like some stability for a few years with cordinaters. I just feel like it sets us back to learning and not playing fast.

Well of course if they allow it - it’s fine, but on the other hand if Flores thought he was an integral part of the staff why would he?

If we block it, and it is something Graham wants to explore, it could make for bad feelings, would be my guess. If the Giants offer him more $, then we would have the option to match, assuming it was about the money.

On an off topic, have I mentioned Chris Collinsworth blows?

If we block it, and it is something Graham wants to explore, it could make for bad feelings, would be my guess. If the Giants offer him more $, then we would have the option to match, assuming it was about the money.

On an off topic, have I mentioned Chris Collinsworth blows?

Doesn't blow as much as both qbs do.

You mean the guy who was partially responsive for allowing the 3rd most points ever??? Seriously, he gets a head coach interview but O’Shea gets canned. Wtf???
Not HC interview, but point taken.

Judge probably knows him from Graham's Patriot days, and wants to run a similar sheme.

Not HC interview, but point taken.

Judge probably knows him from Graham's Patriot days, and wants to run a similar sheme.

Whoops I forgot the giants hired Judge. Even as a dc they can have Graham. Then maybe we’ll be 4th in the all time list.

No doubt the talent was bad but the scheme wasn’t very good either. So I agree, he can go.
I'm not ready to say the scheme was bad. The situational playcalling was baffling at times, and we were going through DBs so fast nobody had time to really learn the system. The guys that were around for more than a cup of coffee, like needham, got much better towards the end.

Well of course if they allow it - it’s fine, but on the other hand if Flores thought he was an integral part of the staff why would he?

You really don't want coaches in the building that don't want to be there. It's worse than having players that don't want to be there. If a coach wants to leave and you think it'll be a problem if you restricted him from leaving it's best just to let them go. It all comes down to will the coach cause a problem if you kept him around.

You really don't want coaches in the building that don't want to be there. It's worse than having players that don't want to be there. If a coach wants to leave and you think it'll be a problem if you restricted him from leaving it's best just to let them go. It all comes down to will the coach cause a problem if you kept him around.

Yup, I get it, look if everything was all great between Flores he probably just declines the interview and says thanks.. if he had built up a reputation as a great DC with Flores over years they probably don’t even bother to ask about a lateral move.

Back
Top Bottom