[GIF] Reshad Jones hit

doakes

Rookie
Reaction score
Speaking of Jones, he made a real heads up play on that interception. Instead of trying to be some kind of hero and running with the ball, he sat down. He know the game was over at that point. Good for him.

Elle Clouds

Starter
Reaction score
He needs to learn to wrap tackle. He can hit that hard but please wrap after the collision to ensure the player is down.

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
Sean Smith is outplaying most the secondary players in the league nevermind the other dolphins.

John Biello

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of Jones, he made a real heads up play on that interception. Instead of trying to be some kind of hero and running with the ball, he sat down. He know the game was over at that point. Good for him.
when i saw the highlight myself i couldn't believe it, a guy who finally got it. its nice when you see intelligent plays like that.

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Jones is definitely taking that SS job and locking it up he looks good for years to come but on the other side at FS we need an upgrade

greed1223

Rookie
Reaction score
I really thought Charles Clay's mental lapse will cost as the game but Reshad Jones interception sealed it!.. :D

Top Bottom