[GIF] Reshad Jones hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[GIF] Reshad Jones hit

nosleep

Resident GIF Maker
Reaction score
M6XaU-1.gif

Speaking of Jones, he made a real heads up play on that interception. Instead of trying to be some kind of hero and running with the ball, he sat down. He know the game was over at that point. Good for him.

He needs to learn to wrap tackle. He can hit that hard but please wrap after the collision to ensure the player is down.

Jones maybe the best player in our secondary right now

Sean Smith is outplaying most the secondary players in the league nevermind the other dolphins.

Speaking of Jones, he made a real heads up play on that interception. Instead of trying to be some kind of hero and running with the ball, he sat down. He know the game was over at that point. Good for him.

when i saw the highlight myself i couldn't believe it, a guy who finally got it. its nice when you see intelligent plays like that.

Jones is definitely taking that SS job and locking it up he looks good for years to come but on the other side at FS we need an upgrade

I really thought Charles Clay's mental lapse will cost as the game but Reshad Jones interception sealed it!.. :D

Back
Top Bottom