- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

If you can't deal w/ the truth than move on. if you want someone to lie and kiss the behinds of the dolphins and act like you have won 6 SBs this decade and are the greatest franchise in sports then find someone else. I give my honest, educated opinions. If you can't deal w/ that I can't help you.

we're not talking about the quality of the team, superbowls, etc...

here we were talking about vontae davis smack talking with brady, and you come in here with your "honest and educated opinions" saying we were hypocrites for finding this funny but reacting otherwise in the circumstance that other teams do this to us...

who are you to judge us on a personal basis ? you fund your "educated opinions" on a few homers here who over-react to everything , and you CLAIM we all would react this way

it's like if I were saying americans were all fatasses who eat at McDonald's every day ... when the reality is there is only a small percentage of americans who correspond to that definition ...

Are you a fatass, junc ? because, you know... after all, you're American! ... :rolleyes:

if you can't understand this i have nothing else to say to you

If you can't deal w/ the truth than move on. if you want someone to lie and kiss the behinds of the dolphins and act like you have won 6 SBs this decade and are the greatest franchise in sports then find someone else. I give my honest, educated opinions. If you can't deal w/ that I can't help you.

Go home, kid. Get a job or a girl or something. You have too much time on your hands. Btw, we pulled out the broom and kicked the living **** out the jets. Tony Dungy said it best.

If you can't deal with the fact that some homers will be homers, and have come to the right place to do so, then I suggest you move on.

I'm sure making comments towards fin fans that this board is more yours than theirs is also your version of the truth, however, the end goal for you is the same, which is to provoke a reaction.

I've been reading your drivel for as long as you've been posting it, your troll routine is tired and stale. You contribute nothing to this board other than being a pest. It is a shame we have to put up with you, as much as it is a shame that you've fooled the majority of the board into believing you're a quality poster which is indicated by your reputation and your little award badge.

we're not talking about the quality of the team, superbowls, etc...

here we were talking about vontae davis smack talking with brady, and you come in here with your "honest and educated opinions" saying we were hypocrites for finding this funny but reacting otherwise in the circumstance that other teams do this to us...

who are you to judge us on a personal basis ? you fund your "educated opinions" on a few homers here who over-react to everything , and you CLAIM we all would react this way

it's like if I were saying americans were all fatasses who eat at McDonald's every day ... when the reality is there is only a small percentage of americans who correspond to that definition ...

Are you a fatass, junc ? because, you know... after all, you're American! ... :rolleyes:

if you can't understand this i have nothing else to say to you

I've said over and over I have no problem w/ it, it's part of the game. I simply commented b/c so many dolphin fans whine and complain when something like that happens against them then they were celebrating this move. It's hypocrisy.

I didn't mean to strike a nerve, you must have a guilty conscience. It was a simple comment, I call 'em as I see 'em. I have this strange ability to be objective, sure I get into some fun trash talking on here and all that but I can praise Miami when they do things well and criticize when they don't- the same as I do w/ the Jets. I can't help it if people read what they want to read instead of absorbing the actual info I post.

Go home, kid. Get a job or a girl or something. You have too much time on your hands. Btw, we pulled out the broom and kicked the living **** out the jets. Tony Dungy said it best.

Welcome to our board, I hope you like it here and stay for a while:D

If you can't deal with the fact that some homers will be homers, and have come to the right place to do so, then I suggest you move on.

I'm sure making comments towards fin fans that this board is more yours than theirs is also your version of the truth, however, the end goal for you is the same, which is to provoke a reaction.

I've been reading your drivel for as long as you've been posting it, your troll routine is tired and stale. You contribute nothing to this board other than being a pest. It is a shame we have to put up with you, as much as it is a shame that you've fooled the majority of the board into believing you're a quality poster which is indicated by your reputation and your little award badge.

Blah, blah, blah.

yes I have fooled the majority of the posters:pop: i've been here 5+ years, I think I would have been exposed by now if I was a phony.

I assume I can count on you to re-elect me enemy poster of the year?:lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.

Uhhh.... YEA!!! At least you get it finally. lol, look every team has fans that do this, and people as a whole do it in every day life. It's not really a big deal.

I assume I can count on you to re-elect me enemy poster of the year?:lol:

Actually you can, you do such a good job pulling the wool over everyone's eyes how could I vote for anyone else? :err:

And your right anyone could look at your track record (find more posts of nyjunc) which would reflect my sentiments.

Uhhh.... YEA!!! At least you get it finally. lol, look every team has fans that do this, and people as a whole do it in every day life. It's not really a big deal.

I know that but many on here act like this board and this fanbase is different. I just point it out, you can do whatever you want w/ the info.

I know that but many on here act like this board and this fanbase is different. I just point it out, you can do whatever you want w/ the info.

Missed the jist of the conversation but wanted to comment on this last part. I agree that all fanbases are alike with their bias however you really have to spend some time on patsfans.com to see it to the max. I've spent time here, on ganggreen and Buffalorange and patsfans takes the cake. They are the biggest bunch of baby homers of them all, you say anything bad about the Pats and personal attacks will mount up quickly.

Originally Posted by nyjunc
It's more my board than yours as I have been here longer and contributed more.

oh man, not this again...i already told u this like a week ago junc, nobody cares how many posts you have...when are you gonna realize this? Your opinions arent anymore valid than a guy with 130 posts. Just because you have more posts doesnt mean your opinion is better. Im not just talking about this thread im talking about all the time.

oh man, not this again...i already told u this like a week ago junc, nobody cares how many posts you have...when are you gonna realize this? Your opinions arent anymore valid than a guy with 130 posts. Just because you have more posts doesnt mean your opinion is better. Im not just talking about this thread im talking about all the time.

I think I bring more than the average poster but just b/c I'm a Jet fan doesn't mean I'm an outsider here. I'm a regular here whether you like it or not.

Of course there is and add the activity to it and the activity that comes about b/c I post here. I'm a pretty valuable poster here.

:lol2:

Respectable and valuable are two different things !!!
Your a Jets Fan Bro!:chuckle: Your sole purpose is to play the antagonist on this board ! But on a more serious note, your input has its value ofcourse. As you can see by my statement under the username, i'm not against your cause. But you sure are quite the party poopa.

As for Vontae, its all on what you deem "class-less"..... I mean coming from a jets fan i woulda thought different. You have to acknowledge how class-less the jets were in relation to the dolphins... soooooo when a 22 yr old bigmouth, hotshot, CB gets the best of TOM BRADY!!!!! ......... you have to jump into crazy hypothetical attack mode whyyy???

Back
Top Bottom