- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

:lol2:

Respectable and valuable are two different things !!!
Your a Jets Fan Bro!:chuckle: Your sole purpose is to play the antagonist on this board ! But on a more serious note, your input has its value ofcourse. As you can see by my statement under the username, i'm not against your cause. But you sure are quite the party poopa.

As for Vontae, its all on what you deem "class-less"..... I mean coming from a jets fan i woulda thought different. You have to acknowledge how class-less the jets were in relation to the dolphins... soooooo when a 22 yr old gets the best of TOM BRADY!!!!! ......... you have to jump into crazy hypothetical attack mode why???

That's the thing, I have no problem w/ what he did. i have explained this over and over again, it's part of the game. Players talk trash and rib each other all the time. My point was I have seen so many posts calling other teams classless for what they do then i see this being celebrated. i just found the hypocrisy funny.

Dude nyjunc, with all due respect: dolphins fans act like our team is the best because our team has the highest winning percentage since the AFL merger (around 58%) and we are still the only team to ever go undefeated. We dream big because we have always been winners.

I think I bring more than the average poster but just b/c I'm a Jet fan doesn't mean I'm an outsider here. I'm a regular here whether you like it or not.

I've seen 12 pages of you trying to defend yourself. Maybe you should leave this thread or let it die, and go defend yourself on your own forums.

You must be somewhat masochistic to stay in here this long.

I wish you did read my posts, I wouldn't read your whiny complaining posts about me if you actually read the posts.

Bwhahahaha You're saying I am the one whining??? Haha who started the whining in this thread? :lol::lol::lol::crazy: I havent whined at all. You are on a rivals board demanding we act a certain way and you have made plenty of backhanded comments towards a lot of people on here so spare me your BS.

nyjunc is like the kid with the "Kick Me" sign attached to his back and doesnt realize why everyone is laughing at him.:lol2:

The frustrating part is we gave away a game to you guys and to jax, our season is completely different if we could have pulled those out but good teams find ways to win those games and mediocre teams do not. We are a mediocre team as the record shows but we still have a chance to finish strong.

haha actually we TOOK it from you guys but dont let reality get in the way.:up::lol2:
I'd be very frustrated too if my team started out 3-0 and are 6-6 at this point. Thats gotta be a letdown.

Of course there is and add the activity to it and the activity that comes about b/c I post here. I'm a pretty valuable poster here.

I picture nyjunc like SNL's Stuart Smalley -"I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me!"

Stuart_Smalley_sitting-1.jpg

I bet he says that all the time in the mirror:lol::lol:

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?

You have a valid argument. However, not knowing the words exchanged you assume he's being rude. All we know is he spoke, raised two fingers and Brady kind of just passed him off. I suspect, knowing how much Brady whines, if Vonte was rude or overthetop with the gloating, Brady would have responded more aggressively.

This seems more like a friendly reminder of what happened, Vonte doesn't seem angry, aggressive or hyped up. I don't think this was classless, just friendly jawing.

It's just competition and these guys have pride and nothing wrong with showing it after a big play. Vontae Davis should be happy for picking off one of the best QB's in the league.

Sam Aiken also made fun of the fins up when he scored on that big play. That was a hell of a play and he just showed some pride for his play.

I find nothing wrong with a little trash talking like that, no matter if it's the Dolphins, Jets, Pats, Bill or what ever NFL team.

nyjunc is right, some people rip other teams/players/coaches for a little trash talking but its not a big deal.

That's the thing, I have no problem w/ what he did. i have explained this over and over again, it's part of the game. Players talk trash and rib each other all the time. My point was I have seen so many posts calling other teams classless for what they do then i see this being celebrated. i just found the hypocrisy funny.

So can you specify which specific posters are being hypocritical or are you just a fan of sweeping generalizations? :ponder:

It's more my board than yours as I have been here longer and contributed more.quote]

Is that your battle cry or what? Everytime someone calls you out as a troll (and you know you are one) you reply with this same BS.

I know it's real easy to just copy and paste this response onto our forums ad nauseam but really man, it's getting old. And yes, it's OUR forums... You see that dolphin at the top of the page? That means it's for Miami Dolphin fans no matter how much more free time you have than some of us.

Back
Top Bottom