- GIF - Wes Welker cussing after the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Wes Welker cussing after the game

You didn't capture everything he said in the gif. Seems you clipped his dialogue. I laughed when he did it because it was clear as day.

Is there a mirror? I am not seeing the pic.

ftlawk-1.gif

I posted this in another thread but thought it deserved it's own.
Thanks to HowardStern for the source

haha **** you Wes, he jump on the NE bandwagon to late. That is what he is cussing for.

hes an emotional player who gives 100% on every play. every player like that gets frustrated with a loss.

i hate the patriots with all of my heart, but no one on the form needs to go around talking about how big of a ***** he is or call him disrespectuful or say he has no class.

not callin anyone out in this thread but a lot of this has been going around in other threads.

I was able to read his lips and he said, "F#ck You Tom Brady, you're NO Henne Dammit!"

hes an emotional player who gives 100% on every play. every player like that gets frustrated with a loss.

i hate the patriots with all of my heart, but no one on the form needs to go around talking about how big of a ***** he is or call him disrespectuful or say he has no class.

not callin anyone out in this thread but a lot of this has been going around in other threads.
I'm supposed to respect a guy was clear in his desire to leave Miami and felt it necessary to disrespect the organization after he left?

His frustration is delicious.

You guys shouldn''t hate on Wes. He's a helluva player and former dolphin. It's not his fault he was traded, it was Miami's FO.

The Player went for the money... the Prick opened his mouth against the very franchise that gave him his opportunity...

Exactly! I can't stand this kid regardless of how good of a player he may be. I love it every time he gets nailed running across the middle.

Back
Top Bottom