Ginn Jr, give players a break for crying out loud. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn Jr, give players a break for crying out loud.

I would not consider Chad Johnson compact at 6'1" 190 and he received helped from Jerry Rice during the offseason of his 2nd year to help him become the player he is today. I remember him asking Marvin Lewis if he or the coaches could help him become the best receiver in pro football.

Nehemiah was a track star whom had never played football before signing with SF.

Speed may not be all that it's cracked up to be to some people but it did help James Lofton, Willie Gault, Mark Duper and "Bullet" Bob Hayes become all-pros.

If we draft Ginn, that would okay. If we don't, that would be okay as well.

speed cannot be taught...:D

Belive it Ginn will be the FACE of this franchise the team will be build around him............, promise you.:tantrum:

"Bullet" Bob Hayes was alien from another planet but as far as we humans go Ted Ginn is as good as it gets as far as potential to be great. I see him in a Dolphin uniform for 17 years breaking every receiving record in the Dolphin record book.

"Bullet" Bob Hayes was alien from another planet but as far as we humans go Ted Ginn is as good as it gets as far as potential to be great. I see him in a Dolphin uniform for 17 years breaking every receiving record in the Dolphin record book.
AMEN 1000000000000000000000000000000 TIMES:o

You guys are talking like Ted Ginn is a Reggie Bush type player. He has yet to prove that. He is far from the 2nd best receiver in this draft, let alone the first.

Calvin Johnson is a game changer. You dont have to be big to be a great receiver in this league, but you think Steve Smith runs poor routes? Chad Johnson?

Johnson is one of the best route runners in the league. Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison? Automatic. They do everything ginn DOESNT

Miami doesnt need SPEED

Miami needs a tall physical WR who can go up and get the ball

Ted Ginn isnt that guy......hes not worth a top 10 pick

You guys are talking like Ted Ginn is a Reggie Bush type player. He has yet to prove that. He is far from the 2nd best receiver in this draft, let alone the first.

Calvin Johnson is a game changer. You dont have to be big to be a great receiver in this league, but you think Steve Smith runs poor routes? Chad Johnson?

Johnson is one of the best route runners in the league. Steve Smith and Marvin Harrison? Automatic. They do everything ginn DOESNT

Only Marvin Harrison was an accomplished route runner when he came into the league. Steve Smith was primarily a return man his first year and was taken under his wing by Mushin Muhammad who taught him what it takes to make it in the NFL. Chad Johnson consulted the coaches at Cincinnati and also Jerry Rice to refine himself into being the receiver he is today.

Miami doesnt need SPEED

I...I know what's going on here.....you're either kidding me OR JUST PLAIN FKCIN WITH ME, Because there is not explanation for such a comment.

"MIAMI DOESN'T NEED SPEED"

WHAT?:confused:

Ginn would be a great investment for this team..i cant believe allthe negative backlash some people r getting cause they want ginn on this team...he is the fastest wr on the board and this team needs speed at the wr spot...time and time again there is not 1 wr on this team that is a game-changer...there is no 1 who can make a simple catch and take off down the field for a td...i think getting ginn would be a step in the right direction for this organzation.

Miami doesnt need SPEED

Randy Mueller would disagree with you. He's already said that we need to add a speedy receiver.

If that's Ginn or Higgins or someone else I really don't care. As long as they can get the job done.

we all love what wes welker brings to this team as a great wr and return man but i honestly if u can get a speed threat in here like ginn to upgrade that pos they u gotta do it...look at what hester has don to the bears ...he certainly has helped get them where they r ..teams r afraid to kick off to him, most the time the bears r getting the ball at 35 or 40...i say its defintely worht drafting him

I don't think Ginn will help us like some of you want him to.

But the same for laying off Ted Ginn ould be said for oh Leon Hall, Allan Branch, Amobi Okoye. YOU HAVEN"T SEEN THEM IN THE NFL SO HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'LL suck?!?

I...I know what's going on here.....you're either kidding me OR JUST PLAIN FKCIN WITH ME, Because there is not explanation for such a comment.

"MIAMI DOESN'T NEED SPEED"

WHAT?:confused:

I ment Miami doesnt need a Speedy WR

Oh yeah forget size, forget that he cant catch, who cares... he has super un human like speed!!!!!!! b/c speed is everything in the NFL!! duh!. The word on the street is that Ted Ginn is so fast that he can even throw the ball to himself! :eek: good thing too, I was worried who was going to throw the ball to him, b/c without a QB whats the use of a WR? I guess he would make good decoy!

BTW Chris Chambers has excellent speed, so Miami DOES have some speed in him

I don't think Ginn will help us like some of you want him to.

But the same for laying off Ted Ginn ould be said for oh Leon Hall, Allan Branch, Amobi Okoye. YOU HAVEN"T SEEN THEM IN THE NFL SO HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'LL suck?!?

out of the players u mentioned that only 1 i have said i think is not that great is hall..if were talking about a pos we dont need its cb...love daniels and will allen..why draft him hall then ? okoye and branch r good players but i have faith and confidence in fred evans and rod wright and manny wright for '07...evans had a great preseason and i think wright will really be a surprise to every 1 around the nfl,esecially with saban gone...im not sating branch and okoye stink im saying we dont need a dt...thats all

Back
Top Bottom