Gisele Bundchen says Brady had concussion last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gisele Bundchen says Brady had concussion last year

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
The way I see this is the NFL is probably looking the other way just because it is Brady, provided she is telling the truth. I know the Pats fans will say the NFL hates him which is why they tried so hard to suspend him but that would be the only way he has played with a concussion. Again that's if its true. But then again what could they, her and Brady, gain by releasing this? Either way. Discuss away.

Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, says the New England Patriots quarterback has a history of concussions, including one suffered last year during a Super Bowl-winning season.

"He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every -- I mean, we don't talk about it. He does have concussions," Bundchen said on "CBS This Morning" on Wednesday. "I don't really think it's a healthy thing for a body to go through that kind of aggression all the time. That could not be healthy for you."

Source: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lt-concussions-according-wife-gisele-bundchen

When she mentioned the body go through that type of aggression, she is talking about him having a clean pocket and throwing TDs followed by him proceeding to run to the endzone and headbutt his teammates, right?

Back
Top Bottom