Give Flores a break | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Flores a break

How can you evaluate the coach after 2 games. Give me a break. They have a plan, they work with the guys and see them all week. How do you or any one outside of the team knows what's best? I felt all along that Rosen was going to start after the bye given the turnover of players especially the line.

Because I've seen a lot of second rate coaches over the years and they all demonstrate a couple easily identifiable traits. One is mishandling the QB situation and making illogical justifications for their guy. The other is when players quitting on them becomes a pattern.

Ronnie brown was tearing it up before he got injured, He at least made it interesting to watch. I’m with you about the Cutler year and this year. I cancelled Sunday ticket both years and saved the $300. I was hoping Rosen would make this year somewhat watchable but Flores is in over his head and will Continue making bad decisions that make us a global punchline. If the fire stick ever works I’ll tune in when we’re playing the lesser of opponents but otherwise I’ll get updates fro here and nfl.com.

I watch the team thru thick and thin. Just the kind of fan I am. I just don’t pick and choose

Because I've seen a lot of second rate coaches over the years and they all demonstrate a couple easily identifiable traits. One is mishandling the QB situation and making illogical justifications for their guy. The other is when players quitting on them becomes a pattern.

The better question is how can a dolphins fan NOT identify a horrible coach. We’ve seen so many of them that we should have a well crafted definition of what constitutes a coach who doesn’t have it.

Ronnie brown was tearing it up before he got injured, He at least made it interesting to watch. I’m with you about the Cutler year and this year. I cancelled Sunday ticket both years and saved the $300. I was hoping Rosen would make this year somewhat watchable but Flores is in over his head and will Continue making bad decisions that make us a global punchline. If the fire stick ever works I’ll tune in when we’re playing the lesser of opponents but otherwise I’ll get updates fro here and nfl.com.

It's also worth noting in 2007 that despite struggling and shipping out some players that year and the year before, we didn't tear the roster down to the point that a competent QB with pocket movement along some luck and ingenuity couldn't win the division a year later. That's how the natural process works. The system wasn't so inept in 2007 that we couldn't build on the players that were already there.

I watch the team thru thick and thin. Just the kind of fan I am. I just don’t pick and choose

Maybe when you’ve been a fan as long as I have that’ll change. Or maybe it’s just that I’d rather give the $300 to my kid in college. Either way I’m fine with my choice as never signed up for a tank and don’t feel one bit bad about my fanhood by skipping out in this debacle.

Like I said before, Flores is in a tough position coaching this team because of the tank.

The roster is so bad that he simply can’t instill any confidence in the fan base or the players. He’s not going to admit to the tank. He expects folks to have enough sense to know.

I don’t believe there’s ever been a worse roster in NFL history.

Unfortunately, because of that you have no idea if the guy is the man for the job or not. But I think it’s pretty clear others are certainly not the guy for the job.

Maybe when you’ve been a fan as long as I have that’ll change. Or maybe it’s just that I’d rather give the $300 to my kid in college. Either way I’m fine with my choice as never signed up for a tank and don’t feel one bit bad about my fanhood by skipping out in this debacle.

Been a fan since 78 so I think that’s long enough even if you got me on a couple of years.

I get that. But, the team isn't even competing. Even with Cam Cameron Miami at least was close in most games. I believe that team lost seven games by a touchdown or less.

Two games in and the Dolphins have been outscored 102-10. Has any team ever had a worse two game run?

Ya, because anyone whose upset with the current situation or disagrees with you should just leave right? For the record I don’t think hell Make it 3 years, guaranteed contract or not.
I mean what are the rest of us supposed to do? Listen to you all complain about the same thing week after week for years? For your own sanity it's probably best to relax and sit back or take a break.

rob, it took a while but I'm cool with the tank. I just don't want the team to be such a major embarrassment while we do it. I'm all for drafting Tua and rolling the dice for potential greatness but do we have to crap the bed every week? I think it's Rosen time anyway. That should wake up the offense a little.

Like I said before, Flores is in a tough position coaching this team because of the tank.

The roster is so bad that he simply can’t instill any confidence in the fan base or the players. He’s not going to admit to the tank. He expects folks to have enough sense to know.

I don’t believe there’s ever been a worse roster in NFL history.

Unfortunately, because of that you have no idea if the guy is the man for the job or not. But I think it’s pretty clear others are certainly not the guy for the job.
Going to be hard to sell a cultural of winning to next year’s draft class when you’re a 0-16, 1-15 coach.

A+ job for Flores... We've been outscored 102-10 through two games.

With all due respect OP, you're out of your god damn mind.

YOU are out of your mind, miami does not have the personnel to compete with high caliber teams this year. do you understand the word REBUILDING???? do you get how it gets done??????

Going to be hard to sell a cultural of winning to next year’s draft class when you’re a 0-16, 1-15 coach.

Real hard. I just think it’s legitimate to question whether Vince Lombardi could win a game with this roster and front office.

Back
Top Bottom