Give Flores a break | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Flores a break

Flores is our best shot at holding together a lockerroom during what was due to be a disaster season. We had to rid ourselves of all veterans, even some young talent. This team needed a reset, Ross needed a coach that would take over an expansion team because that is what we are at this point. In THAT context, Flores has done a hell of a job through 2 games. He was a solid pick as a coach considering what this team is trying to do this year.
We are an expansion team.... remember when the Tampa Bay Bucs cam into the league?

I am not giving him anything. That is one of the main reasons he was hired. Have you been following what is going on? This isn't an emotional response, just reality.

Dude, don’t waste your time with that poster, he hasn’t made any sense in any post he posted. Waste of time

Remember when most members claimed Bellicick let Flores call defense in Superbowl? Remember most members crediting him with win? Sure looks like Patriots defense misses Flores!

I am not giving him anything. That is one of the main reasons he was hired. Have you been following what is going on? This isn't an emotional response, just reality.
Right - The guy was handsomely paid for 5 years why be sorry for him

He knows he has a less than fearsome group

We’re looking at a season where Miami could go the entire season without leading, set a record for negative scoring differential, for shutouts in a season, fewest 1st downs ever, fewest yards ever, probably less than 5 takeaways on the season.

Miami on pace to give up 816 points. New England defense outscored Miami on the season today. This is something beyond tanking.

With bad teams needing Qb - Ross ensures the bottom out

CBS stated there is no mutiny and it is just Minkah that wants out, due to not being able to handle the usage all over the backfield. The Dolphins don't even want to trade him, they gave permission to his agent to seek a trade IF it suits their value.
Beat reporters are stating that the fins know of another senior player who has asked his agent to get him out. I didn't say mutiny. Players want out. After one game. I'm not saying I'm in or out on flores, but he's certainly not done a good job thus far. The talent on the team is brutal. But the coaching so far has been as bad, if no worse.

Dude, don’t waste your time with that poster, he hasn’t made any sense in any post he posted. Waste of time

Says the ongoing joke of finheaven. Don't worry, I'll be here to correct you when you get confused all season if need be. Together, we can beat anything. Even your mental handicap.

We’re looking at a season where Miami could go the entire season without leading, set a record for negative scoring differential, for shutouts in a season, fewest 1st downs ever, fewest yards ever, probably less than 5 takeaways on the season.

Miami on pace to give up 816 points. New England defense outscored Miami on the season today. This is something beyond tanking.
You can't control the tank just roll with it.

This is the cheapest roster in the NFL. The next cheapest team’s payroll is 30 mil more then Miami’s. How many dropped passes? Two that were sure TDS. Ballage ducking. 2 pick 6s. Eric Rowe.

Flores is the least of the problems this team has. Not sure any coach could do much better with this roster.

This is the cheapest roster in the NFL. The next cheapest team’s payroll is 30 mil more then Miami’s. How many dropped passes? Two that were sure TDS. Ballage ducking. 2 pick 6s. Eric Rowe.

Flores is the least of the problems this team has. Not sure any coach could do much better with this roster.

ANY team is going to beat us with Eric Rowe and our OL. Is Flores instantly stupid due to the humidity? He's been a winner all of his career but maybe now he's convinced to hitch his wagon to Eric Rowe.

All I am saying is the guy is doing a good job at handling this disaster. That is mind blowing to some people.

ANY team is going to beat us with Eric Rowe and our OL. Is Flores instantly stupid due to the humidity, he's been a winner all of his career but maybe now he's convinced to hitch his wagon to Eric Rowe.

All I am saying is the guy is doing a good job at handling this disaster. That is too much for some people.
I don't think you've explained how he's doing a good job? You've claimed it, with no evidence that I've read.

I don't think you've explained how he's doing a good job? You've claimed it, with no evidence that I've read.

my god. If you really need this explained to you, you should probably take up the WWE as your new sport.

Okay, so if you think he was hired to 'handle the tank,' then the criteria is... that the team is incredibly bad and looks like a pure lock to get the #1 pick? In that case, I agree, it's an A+ job. This team is so bad, it's impressive. I think this is legitimately the worst football team I have ever watched. I do not say that lightly at all. I simply can't think of one that's worse, and I've been thinking about it since the 4th quarter.
We are in 1976 Bucs territory at this point. Maybe for throwback uniforms we should have worn the old Bucs jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom