Give Gesicki an Evaluation Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give Gesicki an Evaluation Game

Fitz makes us too good? That’s rich. He is exactly who we know he is. A noodle armed competitor who makes a lot of mistakes but completes passes.

We got some improved play from most of the offense. Mark Walton, ironically, might be the reason Cincinnati ends up with No.1 pick.

Overall OL had their best performance; Walton, Williams, Parker and Gesicki showed talent.
So who wins when we play the Bengals?

Miami has a few good damn weapons.

Gesicki, Williams, Parker.

Those 3 can easily be staples in a good offense. Especially with the proper QB.

Walton also shows talent.

Bengals are too bad and Fitz makes us too good.
Kiss Tua goodbye. It's not happening anymore.

Man, you love to be miserable. Your posts are so high and depressing. Who cares about Tua, we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Worry about today. If Grier is any good at his job he’ll find a QB. For right now let’s win some games and not worry about a meaningless game at the end of December

Man, you love to be miserable. Your posts are so high and depressing. Who cares about Tua, we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Worry about today. If Grier is any good at his job he’ll find a QB. For right now let’s win some games and not worry about a meaningless game at the end of December

Winning games right now isn't only about Tua but cost us draft position.
There's no benefit of winning a few games..NONE!

Winning games right now isn't only about Tua but cost us draft position.
There's no benefit of winning a few games..NONE!

We have three firsts and two seconds, I don’t care about position. I care if Grier can pull it off and not set us back another five to ten years. If he turns into a real GM position won’t matter

We have three firsts and two seconds, I don’t care about position. I care if Grier can pull it off and not set us back another five to ten years. If he turns into a real GM position won’t matter

You don't care about position because you don't understand the draft.
Position isn't only about having access to as many talented players on the board but also about strenght trading scenerios.

You don't care about position because you don't understand the draft.
Position isn't only about having access to as many talented players on the board but also about strenght trading scenerios.

Good God and so is having multiple picks. I think you don’t understand.

I’ve been a very hard critic of the player, as long as you keep him off the line, keep him flexed, or let him play in the slot, get your 4/42 yards...would of been nice to Get him some deep shots..

Hope he continues to show that he was worth the 2nd round pick and prove me wrong..

Get a great QB, Gelsicki will be one of the best TE's in the league, he is a mismatch TE meaning he is hard for CB or linebackers to cover. He has never been or will ever be an inline TE. Lack of production is and was due to the lack of an elite QB, best body control I've seen, twists himself in some awkward positions some times and that may get him hurt at some point.

Position is everything drafting

Back
Top Bottom