Give it up for these former fins that are Superbowl Bound | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give it up for these former fins that are Superbowl Bound

He has a ring as an assistant for KC. And more likely a second ring soon. If you didn't know, to no surprise, he is the defensive backs coach. I hope he works hard to put Brady out of business.
He also won a ring as a player w the Giants when they beat the 18-0 Pats. His interview on the field was great where he gave a shout out to the ‘72 dolphins.

What a moron lol
Nah. Family and health first. I’m sure he weighed the options and knew they had a good chance of repeating - and prioritized other things. He had a busy year last year - probably also wanted to rest his body. Good for him.

He also won a ring as a player w the Giants when they beat the 18-0 Pats. His interview on the field was great where he gave a shout out to the ‘72 dolphins.
We can't forget that. He had a solid year that year also. One of his best years was actually that year.

He has a ring as an assistant for KC. And more likely a second ring soon. If you didn't know, to no surprise, he is the defensive backs coach. I hope he works hard to put Brady out of business.
I also think he was on one of those Eli Manning Giants teams that won the SB too...the 2007 team?

Surprised it hasn't been said much yet, but to all the former Dolphins, you are still part of the Dolphins family, and we wish you well! Congrats for reaching the Super Bowl.

Now to all the current Chiefs, do us proud and beat Tom Shady and win the thing! Plus, we _really_ don't want those fan-stealing usurpers in Tampa lording Brady and a ring over us ... for the next two decades.

Wow, was he on your fantasy team? Seems like an oddly visceral reaction to what another man decided to do with his life and his career

We are not having this discussion here

Talk about ex dolphin players not politics or covid or you will be banned from this thread

Back
Top Bottom