Give Me Fitzmagic For 2019

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Will it achieve our goals? 50-75-1 career record --> YES
Will it be fun? 30,000 yds/190 TDs --> YES
Will it be frustrating? 148 INTs --> YES, but remember item 1 above

In all honesty, I do like Fitzpatrick quite a bit. He's a fun leader, has been around for a long time, can throw up some points and he'd be a transition guy. I could see him sliding into backup role once we draft our guy in 2020 and aid the QB room. Plus the locker room conversation between him and Minkah trying to trademark their "last name" would be entertaining.

If the price was reasonable, I'd consider it. I've been a THill supporter over the years, but please FO, it's time. Fitz would be a firey change of pace I'd enjoy watching on Sundays.

5b9ef23d959f3418008b5e1a.png

It’s not even close to worst idea someone on FH has come up with.

I can’t dispute the fact that he could really make losing as fun and entertaining as possible.

See me once RT isn’t on our roster and I’d likely be ok with it.

The fan in me wants this. Purely for the excitement value of it just like you said. The good and the bad kind.

But I dont think this is the direction were going. The restraint theyve shown so far this year gives me reason to believe they will roll with Falk and Ruddock, maybe draft a QB, and then sign more of an Osweiler/Seimian type.

But well see. If the Tyrod talk is true I might be wrong because I think that would be a similar mindset type of signing as Fitzpatrick would. At the end of the day a new coach needs to pick a QB hes comfortable with.

I honestly don't mind winning couple games or three...I think that there are at least 3 QBs and maybe 4 depending on how Love develops in next years draft that are better then everyone not named Murray in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom