Give me questions to ask the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Give me questions to ask the Dolphins

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
I'm interviewing the Dolphins this week, and I have my question set, but if anyone has a specific question you want me to ask who ever I interview, tell me them here. I'll pick as many as I can. Fire away!!!

Originally posted by Migs182005
I'm interviewing the Dolphins this week, and I have my question set, but if anyone has a specific question you want me to ask who ever I interview, tell me them here. I'll pick as many as I can. Fire away!!!

Well, personaly I'd like you to talk with Wayne Huezinga first! Ask him, no tell him we want that STUPUD INFIELD taken out on the very first day of the Baseball strike!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

:monkey:
baseball

Asked the Dolphins why all 53 players can't dress on game day..I forgot...I know there's some stupid rule..

Ask them what they think of the new style helmets and if they prefer them or the older one's.

As them if Fiedler will audible to pass if teams line up to play the run on first down with 8 men in the box.

Ask wether or not they plan on resting Z. Thomas any this year so he does not wear down towards the end of the season.

Originally posted by Migs182005
one question i'd like to ask, is why the coaching staff has fell in love with fiedler. what ever QB they pick, i'll support, i just don't know why!:confused:

Ask Dedric Ward why he gives such punishing Wedgies before he makes a tackle.

clear.gif

Ask each player "Who is the toughest player you've faced in the NFL??". If it's a WR, ask them which CB. If it's an offensive lineman, ask which D-lineman. Etc...Etc...

"What was the best game you ever played??"

"Hardest hit you ever took.....and who hit you??"

Ask Zach who really cuts his hair... and if he gets to keep the bowl when he's done.

Back
Top Bottom